Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updated 8/5/2013 || Pdxdubins Dojo Building Resources || Build Your Dojo Right!

pdxdubin

Question

B4rhmUR.png

Welcome to the dojo building resource.

Where you can find everything you need to create an AMAZING dojo design.

Or just to recreate your current dojo to show to the rest of your clan.

Drop Box Online Dojo Builder

- Created by Arsonid

Use this to create a rough design of your dojo without downloading any programs or using any image editing software.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1032313/Dojo%20Builder/index.html

Physical SCALE Dojo Pieces

- Created by Pdxdubin, Bannock, TriDeX

UPDATED DOJO PIECES BY IIUDU

http://imgur.com/a/JXHAl

These are the Official Dojo pieces to date,

Each one is detailed and 100% to scale.

Using the in game minimap, we all recreated each piece by piecing together multiple screen shots then cleaning them up with image editing software.

- Imgur Album

http://imgur.com/a/eYChh#0

- Downloadable Rar File ( Containing All Dojo Pieces )

https://mega.co.nz/#!JR9ThbYC!bAhR-1qQR3UZCFZX2JyiT2cMiY9aNMDobCYtSa3F-_M

- HD Blue print Background

http://i.imgur.com/5HH3Jsj.jpg

EXAMPLES

These are only the main dojo components, I do not have enough room in the thread to post each image, Sorry!

Barracks

9Yggdt6.png

Clan Hall

vcLwBAV.png

Great Hall

DrjFOG6.png

Greater Hall

9EkS7Cq.png

Grand Hall

GlFpAAg.png

Grandest Hall

8SDo3AP.png

Obstacle Course

CjTJVRt.png

Dueling Room

It3zM4o.png

Bio Lab

CP5eLKu.png

Chem Lab

KIGNpHd.png

Energy Lab

4j4ffxg.png

Oracle Lab

vM1ZjX6.png

Reactor

sx8KBsu.png

EXAMPLE DOJO MAP

- Created by Pdxdubin

WREHeEJ.jpg

WARFRAME DOJO FAQ

I will start answering any questions you have, we build things very quickly.

What Program do I use to make my dojo maps?

http://www.gimp.org/

I use this, and Keep everything free to move, so I can make adjustments / update my map frequently.

Just do not merge any layers that you want to move.

Edited by pdxdubin

it takes up a lot of space. probably about 1.5 times the size of the grandest hall. can't say exactly, the icon is not fully on my mini-map in the dojo.

Thanks for the reply, I havent built one of those yet so not sure even how big they are :/.

I noticed there still wasnt a corner Hallway piece when doing a layout from the bits.

Here is one I modified from the pieces already given.

Corner:

corner.png

Edited by Loswaith

I wanted to make a map of my clans dojo, but there were some rooms missing, so I made a couple more I was missing, I made them so they would fit with the ones in first post. And they should be to scale (greater hall may not be scaled right) although I cant guarantee that. I also included color coded labs, and I use the grey one for Oracle. I will add more rooms as soon as my clan builds them. Anyway here they are:

Dueling room without that weird border piece thats not actualy in game:

pxnh.png

Greater Hall:

51nl.png

Barracks:
7g37.png

Bio Lab:
ig6h.png

Energy Lab:
yllm.png

Chem Lab:
4p1h.png

Obstacle course with border to indicate that its one room:
kyyn.png

Obstacle course without the border:
eg94.png

And here is map of my clan with legend:
jo0c.jpg

Edited by TriDeX

I wanted to make a map of my clans dojo, but there were some rooms missing, so I made a couple more I was missing, I made them so they would fit with the ones in first post. And they should be to scale (greater hall may not be scaled right) although I cant guarantee that. I also included color coded labs, and I use the grey one for Oracle. I will add more rooms as soon as my clan builds them. Anyway here they are:

Dueling room without that weird border piece thats not actualy in game:

pxnh.png

Greater Hall:

51nl.png

Barracks:
7g37.png

Bio Lab:
ig6h.png

Energy Lab:
yllm.png

Chem Lab:
4p1h.png

Obstacle course with border to indicate that its one room:
kyyn.png

Obstacle course without the border:
eg94.png

And here is map of my clan with legend:
jo0c.jpg

Thank you!

Adding this to the thread now

Have not had as much time to upkeep this with asuro business 

If someone could post screenshots of minimap in grand and grandest hall, I could redraw them and then our update 9 dojo kit would be complete (assuming barracks are all the same)

Also, if you fall somewhere, reset or just spawn, your camera gets reset to nearest 90 degree angle, if you screenshot in that angle, it makes redrawing a lot easier (so all straight lines are straight on minimap)

If someone could post screenshots of minimap in grand and grandest hall, I could redraw them and then our update 9 dojo kit would be complete (assuming barracks are all the same)

Also, if you fall somewhere, reset or just spawn, your camera gets reset to nearest 90 degree angle, if you screenshot in that angle, it makes redrawing a lot easier (so all straight lines are straight on minimap)

Yes I could take those for you, 

Will do soon.

There is an app on the OP if you want to use it as reference 

The one that we are designing will incorporate everything. Drag and drop / rotate rooms, snap point alignment, full live statistics (current capacity, energy, and what it will cost to make), multiple floors and a sharing tool so you can export it as an image to upload directly to forums. 

We will also incorporate a legend in the final export of the jpeg. 

This will be a windows local application due to some restraints we encountered with making it a web application.

The one that we are designing will incorporate everything. Drag and drop / rotate rooms, snap point alignment, full live statistics (current capacity, energy, and what it will cost to make), multiple floors and a sharing tool so you can export it as an image to upload directly to forums. 

We will also incorporate a legend in the final export of the jpeg. 

This will be a windows local application due to some restraints we encountered with making it a web application.

Are you the dude working with orokin tech?

Here is Grand Hall:

n4jd.png

Grandest Hall:
0ixu.png

Elevators with red and a bit bigger arrow:
wgol.png

s36.png

And since I think we now have all dojo rooms in U9, here is an archive containing them all:
By the way, I use office publisher to put those pieces together, and when I paste everything in there, everything is scaled properly except Greater Hall, be careful with that one, I dont know whats the deal with it.

(virus scan for that file)
Edited by TriDeX

Here is Grand Hall:

n4jd.png

Grandest Hall:
0ixu.png

Elevators with red and a bit bigger arrow:
wgol.png

s36.png

And since I think we now have all dojo rooms in U9, here is an archive containing them all:
By the way, I use office publisher to put those pieces together, and when I paste everything in there, everything is scaled properly except Greater Hall, be careful with that one, I dont know whats the deal with it.

(virus scan for that file)

How did you remove back ground elements?

I have been using photo shop, deleting the background pixels one by one until its a single piece ;p 

Are you the dude working with orokin tech?

No I am not. Are they making one as well? We've been in development for a while and now are almost ready to go. We just got held up when DE made the dojo changes so quickly.

No I am not. Are they making one as well? We've been in development for a while and now are almost ready to go. We just got held up when DE made the dojo changes so quickly.

Just an FYI there going to be changing everything again soon.

New tile set, new system, new build rules, new everything.

Nothing will be the same, so keep that in mind.

That will be fine. We are designing it so changes will be easily done. That was one of the things we corrected. :)

Also a lot of the ingame rules won't apply in the app, for example, you need this to build this. That logic changes way to much ingame and should be general knowledge on the designers part.

Edited by Neohead

That will be fine. We are designing it so changes will be easily done. That was one of the things we corrected. :)

Also a lot of the ingame rules won't apply in the app, for example, you need this to build this. That logic changes way to much ingame and should be general knowledge on the designers part.

Only people who really will be using this will be clan leaders anyways

They should all know the rules, 

and the people who just want to use it for fun probably don't care about the restrictions anyways.

Sounds cool cant wait to see it.