The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo: Cataclysmic Continuum Should Do What It Says

(PSN)l0r3n7step

Hello,

There is one thing that doesnt make sense to most I have talked to: The mod 'Cataclysmic continuum' should actually do what it says and add the counter for any enemy killed in Limbo, that is also those that got banished into Limbo and subsequently killed. It is okay that the counter does not increase by enemies that died upon the impact damage during the Limbo-transition alone in either Banish or the cataclysm. That is not an issue and should stay, though providing an initial surprise to Limbo-newcomers perhaps.

This deserves discussion, especially amongst Developers.

Thanks.

Actually no.

If the cataclysmic impact penalty kills the enemy that kill does not attribute to the duration extension. It is a DEATH and not a KILL. Sound enough.

But limbo is limbo. There should be no difference where the enemy was killed only which plane he was killed on.

An enemy killed in limbo should account to the duration extension like the mod says. Right now its hardly usable, like others have figured out in youtube video reviews long before me.

Edited by (PS4)l0r3n7step

Actually no.

If the cataclysmic impact penalty kills the enemy that kill does not attribute to the duration extension. It is a DEATH and not a KILL. Sound enough.

But limbo is limbo. There should be no difference where the enemy was killed only which plane he was killed on.

An enemy killed in limbo should account to the duration extension like the mod says. Right now its hardly usable, like others have figured out in youtube video reviews long before me.

Actually, it does. Go to a mission, and when an enemy is killed when it touches the cataclysm, the timer goes up. If you are referring to duration max, it doesn't effect that.

Actually, it does. Go to a mission, and when an enemy is killed when it touches the cataclysm, the timer goes up. If you are referring to duration max, it doesn't effect that.

Including banished enemys? Like evry other ability including augument considers the whole rift? I mean it kinda fits him... broken auguments for a broken frame.

No idea why DE even bothers with new auguments while he is in the state he is in tho.... he needs a complete rework incuding visuals and game synergy rather then more content... i want a rift that warps you into a MORE EFFECTIVE plane of existance. Enchancing done and reducing incomming damage. Giving a stronger effect when both, you and the enemy are in the rift. I want explosives charged on entry and the center of a cataclysm protected, rather then excluding the area from the battle. And i want Rift Surge filling the gaps making you the untouchable king of the rift. I want loot and the confusing visuals gone.

He is far from beein fixable with bandaids.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

No, it's not bs. The mod augments one ability and that is it. With the logic you just used, I am guessing you also believe haven is broken because it doesn't heal team mates in a cataclysm.

Is rift torrent considering the cataclysm as individual plane when you are not inside? Are there any other rules in the cataclysm then there are for banished enemys? But thers a SPECIFIC rift for this augument all of a sudden? Clear bs.

Is rift torrent considering the cataclysm as individual plane when you are not inside? Are there any other rules in the cataclysm then there are for banished enemys? But thers a SPECIFIC rift for this augument all of a sudden? Clear bs.

Rift surge is not a transition into the rift at all. Also, there is only one rift. A cataclysm is just an ability that sends an area into the rift. A cataclysm is different than a banish in the sense that a cataclysm like I said above, sends an area into the rift. Cataclysm Continuum is just like any other augment mod, it effects one ability and that's it. Banishing an enemy or teammate sends that one individual to the rift, nothing else, and it is not tied directly to the ability cataclysm, yes you can kill banished enemies from inside a cataclysm but since that enemy is not inside the cataclysm it doesn't count.

Rift surge is not a transition into the rift at all. Also, there is only one rift. A cataclysm is just an ability that sends an area into the rift. A cataclysm is different than a banish in the sense that a cataclysm like I said above, sends an area into the rift. Cataclysm Continuum is just like any other augment mod, it effects one ability and that's it. Banishing an enemy or teammate sends that one individual to the rift, nothing else, and it is not tied directly to the ability cataclysm, yes you can kill banished enemies from inside a cataclysm but since that enemy is not inside the cataclysm it doesn't count.

Killing an enemy inside the cataclysm directly means killing an enemy inside the rift. There is no outside or inside rift. Just THE rift. Counting cataclysm kills means counting rift kills. You can't exclude specific sources since there is only the one kriteria to begin with.

I will re-check that. The enemies that died during casting, and technically in limbo do not add to the timer though:

https://youtu.be/VCjfxVgHNsI?t=2m35s

That hasn't changed.