Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mod Suggestions

Ragnarok2222

For mods based on the first level of the warframe (I.E. Vitality, Redirection, i think Flow) Need to effect the amount of health, shields, and energy a warframe has as it levels up, gaining more health shields and energy as it goes. Such as a warframe that has 300 health at rank 30, should have 660 with a  level 3 Vitality mod, not 500.

What's so unfair or wrong about it going off your base stats? It's that way to be balanced, otherwise you'd have Rhino and Frost/FP running around with a shield cap that's 1K+ with maxed "Redirection". You'd have almost the same HP with a maxed "Vitality". For the sake of balance it is why these mods affect base stats, well all mods affect base stats, there's nothing wrong with balance, not in this case at least,

What's so unfair or wrong about it going off your base stats? It's that way to be balanced, otherwise you'd have Rhino and Frost/FP running around with a shield cap that's 1K+ with maxed "Redirection". You'd have almost the same HP with a maxed "Vitality". For the sake of balance it is why these mods affect base stats, well all mods affect base stats, there's nothing wrong with balance, not in this case at least,

You can get 1k+ shields right now anyway lol. I think with Maxed Redirection you get 1110 shields or sth. Anyway haha

You can get 1k+ shields right now anyway lol. I think with Maxed Redirection you get 1110 shields or sth. Anyway haha

1110 is hardly what anyone who says "1K+" means -_- it may not be specific, and it "technically" IS more than 1K but prior to this shield caps would be around 1200+ for a Rhino, so yeah, that was my point, they simply added balance to the way the mods were working. At least now every frame can be "near" squishy if not modded correctly.