The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nav Segment Won't Work...

-Helheim

Question

6 answers to this question

Ok, the incubator segment is for the Kubrows.  (The dog companions that you can breed) which are obtained by doing a quest which starts with killing The Jackal. (The boss of Venus).  

If you have already killed The Jackal then all you need to do is go to your Codex (The section in your ship opposite of the Market) and select Quests     ---> then Set "The Howl of the Kubrow" as your active quest.

Regarding the little hiccup you had with installing your Saturn Nav Segment.

For whatever reason, this happens sometimes when trying to progress during a quest or installing something to "unlock" the next planet / step.  (Much Less frequently than it used to due to hotfixes etc....)  99.9999% of the time the remedy to this for me on PC or PS4 when this happens is to either load to a relay and back, or play a mission etc...  If it still isn't prompting me for the next step after that, then I totally restart my game and PC / Console.  This has always solved the issue for me.  

In the future, If you do happen to run into something like this and completely reloading the game and Veryfying your cache / rebooting / reloading the game / Loading into a dojo or relay / running a mission doesn't help and you get completely stuck, then your best option is to contact support at that point!

I hope that this info helps!  

Glad everything is working ok for you now! :-)

Oh, btw HellIsEverywhere, if you are wondering what we meen when we say "verifying your cache".  When you launch warframe there will be a little gear wheel in the top right of the launcher.  Click it and then click "verify", what this does from my understanding is runs through all of the latest updates / files and makes sure your patcher / game launcher didn't skip something etc etc...

Also, Thank you Mzez for hopping in here and helping!! :-)

I had this issue for so long, the solution is this

1. once you have mars nav coordinate from Vors on Mercury Tolstoj level

2. make sure you've gone far enough in kubrow quest to install the kubrow incubator on your ship

3. once you've done #2, as you approach the nav area, an extra message will appear telling you that you have nav segments to install

So the core issue is that the nav system  does not respond until you install the kubrow incubator.

I hope this helps lots of people

Edited by EverNewJoy