Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Connectivity

Shazer

I enjoy playing coop but sometime being connected  with a host that have a bad connectivity with you isn't really enjoyable.

I think some customization would be much appreciated. If we could get a check box somewhere that make you always host or never host that would be great.

Anything so I don't have to stand in front of a door for 15 second before it open would be amazing really...

/end rant

It would be better if the game would change the host at the beginning of the level to the most fitted person.

With the void missions right now you really want to be able to let anyone start it and have a fluent game. It's not that great if you already know you will go into a laggy mission because the hosts connection can't handle 4 players.

Edit: got ninja'd there -.-

Edited by Goth667

The thing is, if he's from the other side of the world and he's the host, then of course you will get some lag.

I don't know how Warframe chooses a host, if it's random or if it's the one with the highest bandwidth, but I'm guessing that it is random, since just about everything in the game is determined randomly.

A way to fix this would be to group players depending on what country or what part of the world they live in and selecting the host with the highest bandwidth. The downside to this is that you wouldn't meet as many nationalities.

Edited by ArticHood

It would be better if the game would change the host at the beginning of the level to the most fitted person.

With the void missions right now you really want to be able to let anyone start it and have a fluent game. It's not that great if you already know you will go into a laggy mission because the hosts connection can't handle 4 players.

Edit: got ninja'd there -.-

This! because i have a bad connect i have near a dozen and a half useless keys