Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Better For Excalibur Build

graphicalderp

Question

should i go max strength(299%strength/100%range/75%efficency/103%duration)<--vitality,continuity,rage,blind rage,transient fortitude,primed flow,streamline,intensify or all rounded-ness?(158% duration/130%efficency/145%range/145%strength)<<--vitality,streamline,stretch,continuity,rage,primed flow,constituition,intensify

Edited by graphicalderp

3 answers to this question

It really depends on what you're doing, and your personal play style. Do you want to do heavy damage with Exalted Blade, Slash Dash, and Radial Javelin? If so, chose the power strength build.

Would you rather use Exalted Blade for incredibly long periods of time and stun a whole room of enemies for days? If so, go for that jack of all trades build.

It's all personal preference, what you'd really enjoy more.

Edited by (XB1)Racialize

Depends on what you are trying to do?

If damage really matters, you probably don't want to bring excal for his 4th anyway. (but rather for his 3rd)

If you are just farming low level stuff and you want to spam exalted blade swoosh swoosh style and be generally annoying to anyone that has sound turned on. I guess range efficiency (duration), but efficiency and duration have a hard cap.

This hard cap means that if you equip a maxed fleeting expertise and a maxed streamline, any duration you add will have 0 effect on your energy drain with exalted blade.

So efficiency (fleeting maxed and streamline maxed to hit hard cap) + range + strength in that order.

On a side note. Please don't. There is little that is more annoying to me than an ADD Excal running from spawn to spawn on a defense map going swoosh swoosh swoosh wanting to kill everything first and forcing everyone else to run laps around the map to collect loot.

Edited by Bahws