The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Run Our First Trials

(XBOX)Skelter721

Me and a friend are trying to find a group to walk us through the trials for the first time. We have been wanting to do it but don't have any friends who have completed it. We can and will carry our own weight. We are both MR 13 with endgame builds for weapons and frames. Message me on XB1 @ Skelter721. His tag is igotafullbeer. We are on every night. Thanks fellow tennos.

Edited by (XB1)Skelter721

I teach tenno who are willing to listen in raids because most players think just cuz they are high mstry it doesn't apply to them. I run two every day normal and nightmare. I will teach you in the normal but not in the nightmare. Until you are comfortable with it then I'll take you to nightmare version. My GT is BrutalDustKill .... Msg me when I'm online and I usually get on in the afternoon western time around 6 or 7 pm... My whole clan does raids. I have run into several people that do raids only if it benefits them meaning if they get a reward from it. I no longer do raids with them because they are selfish.... They know who they are but I'll run multiple raids to teach you as long as you listen

• 2 weeks later...