Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Drops

mhyr1104

I think it will be useful if common resources were removed from the bosses' drop pool to increase the rate of getting better items. This will make people less frustrated at being unable to farm materials even after an enormous amount of runs while making them willing to farm more mobs if they need the common resources.

I hate that they have added blue resources to the drop rate. This is damn annoying, meaning you get pretty much worthless drops. I'd rather get an orokin cell than a Fieldron sample -.-

Hell, I'd rather get alloy.

Edited by Jordan_McBeast

Wouldn't it be better if the blue resources were classified as a 'different resource' so that it doesn't effect the 'original resource' drop rate? So if I killed Vor, he could drop a normal resource and a blue resource instead of getting either one of them

Wouldn't it be better if the blue resources were classified as a 'different resource' so that it doesn't effect the 'original resource' drop rate? So if I killed Vor, he could drop a normal resource and a blue resource instead of getting either one of them

that a great idea!

I think  BP should drop from bosses all the time, they may be 3 systems in a row but at least you can be sure he will drop a BP. It is very frustrating to farm a single boss for a certain BP and almost 70% or more he does not drop a BP and drops some useless mod.

I thought Mods were a different entity from resources, they don't overlap with each other (you might have meant useless resources? Something like getting Polymer Bundles from Tyl Regor most of the time?)