Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Guys!

zgavar

So i played Warframe like in 2014 or something about that, forgot about the game until recently because my friends didn't want to play anymore, and back then i wasn't very good, i have a lvl 30 exalibur my latron and i bought a shade because it looked cool(don't judge me ok). Anyhow my friends still don't want to play with me since they are just done with the game,it is over, so i want someone to play with. This problem occured at the Limbo Theorem mission at the excavation part ,it just destroys them instantly. I don't plan on being online 24/7 but at least once a day and more in the weekends. So if you want to have a reliable buddy to play with i might be the guy if we are in the same timezone or if we syncronize . A lot has changed since i was last on and i am kinda lost so i might prefer somebody that knows a little bit more than me.And trust me i tried to go to the recruit section in chat,it doesn't work . It just gets swarmed and forgotten or it just gets ignored. I guess the mission is old.

Ps:This looks more and more like a dating profile lol.

Welcome back Tenno! I think it will be quite easy for you to find another Tenno or group of Tenno to fit your needs. I highly suggest checking out the PC Clan Recruitment threads here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/169-pc-recruitment/ 

I am sure with how great this community is, you will find a squad or clan to suit your playing style and time needs. Good luck!