Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medieval Dragon Warframe

BlackDragon1033

Hi all !

This idea just came to me yesterday and I think it's something I should share withe community.

I was looking at allt he Warframes and I thought " Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had an actual dragon based Warframe?"

I asked my friend for advice and boom now I'm here posting about it.

I crested this theoretical frame Dragoon.

I'm going to talk about the different things this Warframe could have if he would be developped:

1) Design:

He would have a dragons head, wings and a tail. His body would be covered in scales and the colour should be based on a Chameleon and the Komodo Dragon.

2) Stats: This Warframe should be a decent all rounder. I mean really and allrounder not releying heavy on armour or having a lot of heatlh and no armour.

Health 125 Shield capacity 125 Energy 100 Armour 250 -300 ? Shield recharge 20 Sprint 1.1

These stats posted here partially based on Excalibur and the armour stat is based on Excalibur  and Chroma.

3) Powers:

Dragons voice: This is actually a big roar that stuns the enemy for 6 seconds.

Devine dragon wind: Dragoon jumps in the air and flaps his wings so hard that the blows all enemies away. The enemies caught in this wind will suffer damage when they hit and object or the ground. In closed maps Dragoon can use this power to crush his enemies against walls and killing them by just flapping his wings.

Dragon shield: Dragoon wraps his wings around his body and heals himself while resisting enemy attacks or he can wrap his wings around a teammate and heal teammate protecting him/her from getting damage.

Dragons breath: It's a warframe based on a dragon so Dragoon will breath fire and incenerating everything in his path.

You need to use this power wisely because he can't run while using this power nor defend himself , he will walk very slow and need to be backed up by teammates while he turns everything to ashes.

Well this is my idea I hope I did a good job explaining it to you all.

I'm looking forward to discuss this with you guys.

Edited by BlackDragon1033

so....why is this just a rekit of chroma? this one's 1 is just effigy's stun on a cast and his 4 is literally exactly the same as spectral scream except that its forced fire. i realize that sounds kind of rude but i dont intend it that way. we have dragon frame already even if its not quite what people wanted/expected so i dont really get what youre trying to do...cool idea just uhh well its redundant since chroma is a thing.

Edited by Caobie

so....why is this just a rekit of chroma? this one's 1 is just effigy's stun on a cast and his 4 is literally exactly the same as spectral scream except that its forced fire. i realize that sounds kind of rude but i dont intend it that way. we have dragon frame already even if its not quite what people wanted/expected so i dont really get what youre trying to do...cool idea just uhh well its redundant since chroma is a thing.

Just sharing an idea to my fellow Tennos ^^