The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Limbros (Lgbtqa+ Friendly) [No Requirements Necessary]

Telluric

DcDRz7W.png

Clan Limbros always has their doors open for any players, regardless of age, Mastery Rank, or location.

Skype, Teamspeak, Raidcall, etc, are NOT required.

We offer a large dojo, with all research completed, multiple dueling rooms, the somewhat useless Parkour 1.0 Obstacle Course, a multitude of gardens, including empty ones that you are free to select from and make it your own.

Check out some of our large Dojo in the video below!!

Aside from the Dojo's amenities, we also have lots of helpful players, generous members, and constant missions and farms being hosted throughout all hours of the day. Clan Limbros hosts players from all over the world, so no matter what time you log on, there will always be people there for you to talk to.

Also included in the clan is being part of the Telliance Alliance; an alliance created by me, Telly. It, too, is a no requirement group; any clan of any size is free to join if they so wish.

As Clan Limbros hosts many underage members, people who wish to make jokes of sexual nature, harass minors, and overall be a rude and brash person, are discouraged from joining Clan Limbros. Why? I'll take you out as fast as I invited you. I don't tolerate harassment of any kind. While YOU might think that they should be used to it, that’s no excuse for subjecting them to it, especially when several of them have expressed that it makes them uncomfortable. 

This clan is also somewhat of a safe space for LGBTQA+ persons; there are people from a large number of sexualities and gender identities that are in this clan because they don't have to face rude remarks and open harassment from clan members. If you are looking for a clan where you don't need to fear being open about your identity, or maybe just need some people to talk to about it, then I would definitely encourage you to join. 

So far I've been able to do well in accepting members who abide by the simple rules of no harassment; I haven't had any complaints from people due to being mocked or teased. Which is good. Yes.

Pretty much just be a decent person, yeah? 

We're a tight-knit family in Clan Limbros, but we love when someone new comes around. 

If this clan sounds right for you, just drop me a line in this thread!!

Please note that if you're wanting to join immediately, you need to leave your clan first ^^

Any other questions, comments, and stray thoughts can be posted here in this thread as well. I'll answer as much as I can!!

Clan Limbros (very new) Twitter feed

Clan Limbros Steam page; not a requirement to utilize