Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maximum Player Limit In Clans.

Brahms

How does it not affect others?

People are clamoring to a few select clans and other clans cannot pull as many members to assist in their dojos.

Are you too dense to notice that or are you here to try and sound witty?

You're doing a bad job if so.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreeing with Brahms, it hurts the smaller friend-based clans who can't get resources or numbers up to make fun dojos, and it makes the three big clans ridiculously huge and self-standing totems of why small groups have no chance.

On the flip side, the people who do join the small clans actually want to be there, not got forced into them.  So you create a better community for the smaller clans.  Basically, asides from the dojo itself, the rest of the entire clans activities are A LOT less hectic, which includes things like mod farming, resource farming, void runs, etc..  The only thing you're being jipped out on is the dojo, otherwise, your clan has a much more personal feel and has much more quality because of it. 

Honestly, I'm in broframe for now, but in a few weeks I think I'm going to leave to help out other clans with their dojo's since I have so many resources.  On the flip side, it's nice having so many people who I have something in common with that I can assist them in whatever they may need.  The region chat is just stupid chaos >.>