Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wirewolf New Warframe

ThePhoenixGeo

Haha, to the 2 peeps posting gifs in response to my comment. :)

Idunno, it should have been obvious that I was addressing the argument earlier up in the thread about how a werewolfy themed frame was somehow lore-breaking.

"It's just an oversized dog. It's not a warframe. It's not tenno."

Personally, I think people would have to try pretty hard to actually achieve lore-breaking status with a frame theme.

A poop-themed frame?

Well, even that can be made to work, I think.  Like with a toxic avenger / sewage theme / saryn-like male frame.

A fat lazy couch-potato Homer Simpson-themed frame?  Hmmm... I guess that could be lore-breaking.

But yeah, funny gifs are def better than some of the alternatives for calling somebody a captain obvious haha. :)

Haha, to the 2 peeps posting gifs in response to my comment. :)

Idunno, it should have been obvious that I was addressing the argument earlier up in the thread about how a werewolfy themed frame was somehow lore-breaking.

"It's just an oversized dog. It's not a warframe. It's not tenno."

Personally, I think people would have to try pretty hard to actually achieve lore-breaking status with a frame theme.

A poop-themed frame?

Well, even that can be made to work, I think.  Like with a toxic avenger / sewage theme / saryn-like male frame.

A fat lazy couch-potato Homer Simpson-themed frame?  Hmmm... I guess that could be lore-breaking.

But yeah, funny gifs are def better than some of the alternatives for calling somebody a captain obvious haha. :)

4274-randy_orton-wwe.png