The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Complete Freeze During Farming Omega Izotopes

Dobermann92

I tried to farm Omega izotopes on Apollodorus, Mercury and my game froze. I had to abort the game by task manager then I tried again and the same thing hapenned with me. I have a mediocore computer and I sometimes have lag, but I've never noticed this complete freeze before the event.

This is also happening to me, except my game crashes, not freezes. It is quite annoying.

EDIT: Tried re-opening the game after the crash and the Evolution Engine has stopped working. I keep attempting to launch the game and I get the same error. So now I can't even participate in the event. :/

Edited by LightningSentinel

This is also happening to me, except my game crashes, not freezes. It is quite annoying.

EDIT: Tried re-opening the game after the crash and the Evolution Engine has stopped working. I keep attempting to launch the game and I get the same error. So now I can't even participate in the event. :/

If the Warframe Crash Handler is popping up, please fill it out and submit it. If you have the WAR-# handy I can track your crash down quicker.

Try disabling Dx10/11 on the launcher in the meantime and let me know if you're able to run the game.

Dobermann92, if the freeze is lining up with picking up isotopes, please send your EE.log in a support ticket. I'm also curious if the freeze is happening on missions outside Mercury.

Edited by [DE]Xander

Unsure if it is related, but I had a game freeze today that turned into a crash (game is usually stable), and I unfortunately had to close the program and restart it.  I didn't really have anything to report, so didn't bother, but seeing as these may have similar simptoms -

My crash happened on Draco (not while farming isotopes).

Happened while I was host (others had a host migration)

Happened as another player joined the game from an invite.

I was able to reload the game and join the session under the new host.

The person that was joining had not successfully joined the game, and was able to join though invite once I had rejoined (no attempt was done before that).

On its own, I would suggests my issue was just "random sillyness", but just in case the points above are related to other "freezes".

Edit: mine was a single freeze, and has not occurred since.  I have had no performance issues while picking up isotopes.

Edited by Sy21

Okay, so I fixed the problem I was having. I use Steam to launch Warframe, so I verified the integrity of the game cache through Steam which basically re-downloaded the whole game. After it finished re-downloading I opened the launcher and it downloaded the updated game files. After that, I was able to launch the game without any errors.

So, apparently verifying the files with the Warframe launcher wasn't enough.