The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf People To Explore The Game

Dranay

''Casually'' -Ummm,what do you mean,my good friend?Do you mean that Warframe is casual?Or do you mean that you are exploring casually?Just wondering,because one can't play Warframe expecting it to be a casual game.Mainly becasue there are lots of stuff to learn and do.Anyways,I'm sure you meant something else,but just saying :)

So I'm looking for people who want to play and explore this game casually. Learn as we go. Send me a friend request in-game, or leave a message here. See you soon!

Heya, Dranay. I'm more than happy to do some missions with you if you'd like. I love playing it casually, not too pushy or expecting to do all the Void stuff all the time. Go ahead and send me a message in-game if we're both on. My in-game name is Iriplenex. Just let me know who you are. Blind invites are frustrating.

Hey, I have a community that plays a ton of Warframe and we're always looking for more new members! If you're at least 16 years old and have a microphone head over to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us and give us a shout! It's a great way to meet new players and run high level missions with relative ease. We also have channels for LOL, CSGO, Smite, etc games. We hope to see you soon!

~Kiniz, Chaos Vanguard Moderator

You can hit me up, buddy, on steam : TheGoodDayMan ... However, I use standalone version of warframe so you can't expect finding me playing warframe without logging on :p

I use mic, but rarely for in-game VoIP (I just feel like it doesn't wwork :/) , I use RazerComm , Hangouts , Skype for that. My Skype is : thepashka1 . G+ profile ... I'll PM you if you are interested.

I love experimenting with new/odd weapons, forma'ing them , so you can't really expect me rushing , but i'll always try to outdps every pub gamer :P I use cosmetics , lots of them ... and pink color scheme on Hydroid , so don't freak out.