Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scroll over mods on mission complete

Zakalwe

so we can see what we've found?

Or peharps a pop up with the new mods in the next time you go to your inventory?

Unless you guyys are working on a lovely new inventory system with sortin features and things, which I really wouldn't mind either! :)

I'm almost positive they go into your invintory in order atm. The newest ones will always be last. It'd be cool if we could reorder the backpack as well though, and I do really like the idea of being able to review them in the screen that shows you where you got them.

I'm almost positive they go into your invintory in order atm. The newest ones will always be last. It'd be cool if we could reorder the backpack as well though, and I do really like the idea of being able to review them in the screen that shows you where you got them.

I've always figured this, and scroll to the end each time to check. But today I got a new rifle mod and weant to the end and the last one was a +AP that had been sitting there before (the only one I had in my pack). It could have glitched somehow.

I like Cyler's idea anyway, just for clarity. Plus I like when things light up. Shiny!