Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Future Is Now

tinyranitar

That shotgun is fake.

It's a synchronized laser gun using high intensity Argon Ion LASER diodes mounted on a Airsoft replica shotgun. Hot enough to reasonably hurt a person with fourth degree burns, but not spread out in order to be considered a shotgun.

Flash Laser weapon get that spot, but not pleasantly accurate to even be considered an accurate gun.

I hope you understood my personal considerations with High Intensity Photon Displacement and Accelerant Material Rifle in the 5th Dimensional state as what we call Reality.

That shotgun is fake.

It's a synchronized laser gun using high intensity Argon Ion LASER diodes mounted on a Airsoft replica shotgun. Hot enough to reasonably hurt a person with fourth degree burns, but not spread out in order to be considered a shotgun.

Flash Laser weapon get that spot, but not pleasantly accurate to even be considered an accurate gun.

I hope you understood my personal considerations with High Intensity Photon Displacement and Accelerant Material Rifle in the 5th Dimensional state as what we call Reality.

Oh well. I understand this is not technically not a shotgun, but' it's awesome nontheless.