Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Improvements

OPGreenEye

I'm maybe one of the few people who enjoy archwing but I hope this will still get some attention. 

So I was wondering if DE could improve Archwing in a few aspects : 

1) increase xp gain from missions

As for now, levelling archwing is a bit of a hard time since we gain less xp than "normal" mode. True that we gain a bit more than when it was just introduced but it'd be a good idea to buff a little the xp gain. 

2)improve the 3D map

The maps have been fixed a bit but in archwing, objective are very hard to follow sometimes. It happened to me more than once that the objective was very misleading and led me to absolutely nowhere. I had to wonder off and try every other path to get to the next obejctive. 

3)add simulacrum option for archwing

Like a lot of other players I like to test the builds I come up with. Unfortunately we can't really test our archwing arsenal to their full potential. Adding similacrum ( or something with the same basic concept) could be very interesting to see how our arsenal holds up to higher level enemies ( especially with the rumoured archwing trial ). 

These are just some ideas I have to improve archwing and I would love to hear your opinions on it :) 

After a special archwing alert, I decided to lvl up my archwing equipment. I must say that my opinion drastically changed, and now I just love it. I'm getting addicted to it. Odonata is cool, Itzal even better, very fun to play, imperator vandal rocks xD Now build Elytron... Imo xp rate isn't that bad, I managed to lvl up 3 things in short time (yeah with booster), like 25% up from the current xp rate would be nice. :D Cheers..

Edited by -Lux

After a special archwing alert, I decided to lvl up my archwing equipment. I must say that my opinion drastically changed, and now I just love it. I'm getting addicted to it. Odonata is cool, Itzal even better, very fun to play, imperator vandal rocks xD Now build Elytron... Imo xp rate isn't that bad, I managed to lvl up 3 things in short time (yeah with booster), like 25% up from the current xp rate would be nice. :D Cheers..

yeah the xp gain isn't that bad but it could be slightly raised imo. 25% raised would be awesome :D