Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join An Active Maxed Clan

(XBOX)Xenuru

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We have all research done, and a very active group of players.  There is no master rank or in game experience restrictions to join us.  All we ask is that you are respectful to the other members of our community.  If you would like some more detailed information you can check out our main post.  You can also ask me any questions you may have here or in a pm.  Hope to see you out in the field tenno.

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance. We have all research done, and a very active group of players. There is no master rank or in game experience restrictions to join us. All we ask is that you are respectful to the other members of our community. If you would like some more detailed information you can check out our main post. You can also ask me any questions you may have here or in a pm. Hope to see you out in the field tenno.

I dont really have any questions it sounds like a nice clan to begin with. It would be an honor and greatly appreciated to part of your clan.

• 2 weeks later...