Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I May As Well

Sakyrr

Just to get this out the way.

Hi

Side note to anyone who wants a little discussion here

is 500 hours to become a guide really necessary? I know there is a ton of content but i play the game daily i even go on the wiki daily i know so much about the game. i mean really 500 hours i just don't have that time with my job i got :\

Just to get this out the way.

Hi

Side note to anyone who wants a little discussion here

is 500 hours to become a guide really necessary? I know there is a ton of content but i play the game daily i even go on the wiki daily i know so much about the game. i mean really 500 hours i just don't have that time with my job i got :\

Hello there :) & yes 500 is required because DE just want you to be fimailar with the game. I think you will understand it around 500 hours.

If you don't have time with the job you have, what makes you think you'd have the time to become a GoTL?

Time being a Guide won't matter, as long as your online willing to help people in relays or where ever and you dedicate the time you have is all that counts. Its what i think anyway 

Been playing this game well about 1 year and 9 months  and i still haven't went over 400 hours :D

Hi viperbaws welcome and nice to see you around the relays times to time!

And about the 500hours well that it isnt much imo. But its always nice to have u around ;)

I can slightly agree that 500 hours being too low for some people but it's just my opinion :]

Time being a Guide won't matter, as long as your online willing to help people in relays or where ever and you dedicate the time you have is all that counts. Its what i think anyway 

Been playing this game well about 1 year and 9 months  and i still haven't went over 400 hours :D

Well, one of the duties of a guide is to stand in the relays and help any newcomers or people who seem lost. That can take a while. If you sacrifice your time to spend it standing around in relays, then why play the game at all? 

And you can still help people even without becoming a guide. Hell I do it all the time. Go to Tikal, find some low level MRs(doesn't hurt that I can level stuff there too), see if they are high enough to trade, ask 'em if they would like a stance, explain if they don't know what those are, and arm them with a stance.

Well, one of the duties of a guide is to stand in the relays and help any newcomers or people who seem lost. That can take a while. If you sacrifice your time to spend it standing around in relays, then why play the game at all? 

And you can still help people even without becoming a guide. Hell I do it all the time. Go to Tikal, find some low level MRs(doesn't hurt that I can level stuff there too), see if they are high enough to trade, ask 'em if they would like a stance, explain if they don't know what those are, and arm them with a stance.

I do that in general, but i normally stay around the larunda relay and yes, it takes a long time.

But your little comment about me why should i be playing at all. i finish work at 4pm GMT so i have plenty of time to play games for a while, it eases my stress away especially when helping people out, that's why i play.

I do that in general, but i normally stay around the larunda relay and yes, it takes a long time.

But your little comment about me why should i be playing at all. i finish work at 4pm GMT so i have plenty of time to play games for a while, it eases my stress away especially when helping people out, that's why i play.

You took that way out of context.