The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price

DarknessDestinyPl

Question

15 answers to this question

I was told Dark Blue is uncommon at best

dark blue is rare and light blue is uncommon but this is not dark blue... dark blue is called navy blue search for some threads and you'll see what i mean

this one might get you around 30p because... well nothing special

Edited by _Medo_

The 10+ kubrows i've bred over my WF carrier all armed with green, brown, and grey say otherwise T_T

Not really, it only says that those colors are common :P

dark blue is rare and light blue is uncommon but this is not dark blue... dark blue is called navy blue search for some threads and you'll see what i mean

this one might get you around 30p because... well nothing special

byn2tf9.jpg

The blue in question.

According to the latest finds in the game files, each color has the same chance to happen. The rarity of each color can only be evaluated by how many people are selling them and how many people want them.

So take what we say about rarity with a grain of salt.

Edited by lukaself

According to the latest finds in the game files, each color has the same chance to happen. The rarity of each color can only be evaluated by how many people are selling them and how many people want them.

So take what we say about rarity with a grain of salt.

interesting... so the wiki was wrong all this time ? can you link any proof for what you're saying ?

Did you check the wiki lately ? I said "latest"...

Also The Op's kubrow seems to be

Kashmir Blue #5A6B7F 

Thanks to these finds we can now be even more acurate when describing Kubrows ^^. It was actually not dark blue as I thought in my first post. This one is simply known colloquially as "blue".

Edited by lukaself

Did you check the wiki lately ? I said "latest"...

Also The Op's kubrow seems to be

Kashmir Blue #5A6B7F 

Thanks to these finds we can now be even more acurate when describing Kubrows ^^

wow interesting info ... sorry I thought you meant someone on reddit found this info or something like that .. didnt know the wiki changed the info... hope more people know about this maybe kubrow prices drop a bit now so people can get the colors they want without having to pay 1k plat or something

wow interesting info ... sorry I thought you meant someone on reddit found this info or something like that .. didnt know the wiki changed the info... hope more people know about this maybe kubrow prices drop a bit now so people can get the colors they want without having to pay 1k plat or something

I was as surprised as you when I first saw it honestly, I always believed natural colors had rarity.

Here is a Kashmyr Sapphire from which the color is named to confirm  :

nSQLqu2.jpg

Inb4 WTS Kashmyr Blue Sahasa Kubrow ...1mil plat' XD

Edited by lukaself

Keep in mind that consoles prices are higher than pc prices.  I maintain  my 75p estimation for a Pc player.

Interesting thing that happened because people mostly want 'Gold' and 'Black/Red' Kubrows is that it made Blue a rarer occurence, hence making it rare de facto ^^

Edited by lukaself