The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Na]Unicorn Meat Farm, All Research, And No Rank Requirement

Schrodingers_Bodybag

Unicorn Meat Farm is recruiting once again after upgrading our barracks to Storm clan and we are looking for more members to fill our ranks. We're also absorbing smaller clans and allowing absorbed clan leaders to keep their leadership roles as officers or as co-leaders if they choose to*.  

Post your IGN(in-game name) below to receive an invite.

Clan Highlights

+All research 

+NA time-zone & Oceanic Timezone/NA insomniacs

+No rank requirements(yet, so apply now) 

+Large active alliance. Over a dozen active Ghost, Shadow, and Storm Clans.

+Active members 42+ members and counting

+Alliance has it's own Teamspeak

+Massive Dojo, with private housing planned for members in the future

+Always looking for knowledgeable members to fill roles as officers

+Plans for going into Star Citizen in 2017 as a major guild power house 

+Looking for players that play Star Citizen beta or are interested in playing beta as a group

+Eccentric behavior isn't just tolerated, it's encouraged

Clan Rules 

+Don't make an ! out of yourself, do not insult or mistreat other clan members. 

+Keep controversial topics to yourself, arguing in circles with someone you can't persuade is both pointless and toxic.

+Plat begging or begging of any form will not be tolerated. 

+We cannot play the game for you, we don't mind helping new players but the clan isn't your personal pair of crutches.

+Do not leech, beg, spam, mistreat other players, or behave in a manner that embarrasses the clan. You wear the clan name and emblem, show some pride.

+Being new isn't a crime, try guiding new players in the clan instead of S#&$ting on them.

+When on Alliance Teamspeak it's a common courtesy to set your mike to push-to-talk.

+Inactive members will be kicked after 14 days of inactivity.

*Officers need to be knowledgeable about game mechanics and are expected to posses the experience expected of the rank they want to hold. 

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

A thing i have noticed about Warframe clans is their unwillingness to post their Teamspeak details....most decent players would like to join your TS, get to know your members, get a feel for the clan before committing.....you might not like me, i might not like you, and a precursory chat would let us find this out before wasting time on each other.

One clan even told me they will NOT give out TS details until i have joined the clan... seems rather bizarre to me...is this a Warframe thing, is there a reason behind it ?

PS....please post your Teamspeak details.

A thing i have noticed about Warframe clans is their unwillingness to post their Teamspeak details....most decent players would like to join your TS, get to know your members, get a feel for the clan before committing.....you might not like me, i might not like you, and a precursory chat would let us find this out before wasting time on each other.

One clan even told me they will NOT give out TS details until i have joined the clan... seems rather bizarre to me...is this a Warframe thing, is there a reason behind it ?

PS....please post your Teamspeak details.

Because anything you post publicly on forums is picked up by the google bot which adds that content to the search engine, for the whole world to see. Gaming communities don't often post their TS3 information for multiple reasons, namely DDoS protection is expensive and posting that information publicly is bad news. I could rattle off dozens of other reasons but your inquiry tells me you've never paid for a TS3 server so you've never really had to deal with the responsibilities of owning one.   

So no, under no circumstance will I hand out my clan's TS3 or Raidcall information out like candy and most self-respecting clans won't either. Besides warframe HAS a voice feature, so you can talk to clan officers quite easily simply by joining a party. So when you start digging for TS3 information it looks suspicious, so expect to be met with hostility or at bare minimum non-compliance.

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

• 3 months later...