The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes Constantly

Khanzu

I'm really starting to get angry. Warframe is really fun and an awesome game, when it works. But that's the problem. The game seems to hate me, so it refuses to work.

Back to the beginning. Okay, so earlier today I was intending on logging in to play Warframe for a bit. All fine and dandy until I tried to enter the Navigation Menu. Instant crash. I try again. Yet another crash. I disable DX10, DX11, and 64-bit mode. Nope, another crash. I verify integrity of game cache. No go there. I redownload everything. Nope, Warframe hates me and still crashes. I try and optimize the Download Crash, and I get MASSIVE stuttering and lag. It eventually completes that and now I can't even launch the game. Could someone please help me fix this? Pretty much everyone says something different in regards to a possible fix...

I think this will give you a guaranteed work for you!I personally used it to fix my crashing issues,and it seems that it affects all other games you have on your PC.All the credits go to Akikaede,a steam user,btw.He found all of this out himself:

*Right click your audio icon in the systems tray and select ''Playback Devices''.

*Highlight your default playback device.

*Click the ''Properties'' button.

*Click the ''Advanced Tab''

*Under the ''Default Format'' drop down menu,choose 16bit,48000Hz9DVD Quality

*Click OK

*Run the game,and enjoy your life!!!!

I personally guarantee that this works,because evryone in the steam forums said that it worked for them(was not in warframe's steam forums,lol).Anyways,I actually had a topic,but had to re-type all of this here,because the forums here dosen't allow links/copy pastes.

I think this will give you a guaranteed work for you!I personally used it to fix my crashing issues,and it seems that it affects all other games you have on your PC.All the credits go to Akikaede,a steam user,btw.He found all of this out himself:

*Right click your audio icon in the systems tray and select ''Playback Devices''.

*Highlight your default playback device.

*Click the ''Properties'' button.

*Click the ''Advanced Tab''

*Under the ''Default Format'' drop down menu,choose 16bit,48000Hz9DVD Quality

*Click OK

*Run the game,and enjoy your life!!!!

I personally guarantee that this works,because evryone in the steam forums said that it worked for them(was not in warframe's steam forums,lol).Anyways,I actually had a topic,but had to re-type all of this here,because the forums here dosen't allow links/copy pastes.

Wow. Thanks so much for that answer. It actually worked, somehow. Cheers, and thanks for the great answer!