The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Little Clan

Vlad87do

Okay dudes im 21 rank almost :P , LF little clan with good online and all labs (shadow clan cos i hate crowds, ya too i sure) I wanna see few old players (just preference) in clan for the little nostalgia and fast runs in any place in this cursed grindframe. I have no micro. If ya interested just add me in game and tell about that.

Okay dudes im 21 rank almost :P , LF little clan with good online and all labs (shadow clan cos i hate crowds, ya too i sure) I wanna see few old players (just preference) in clan for the little nostalgia and fast runs in any place in this cursed grindframe. I have no micro. If ya interested just add me in game and tell about that.

were not small not to bing <3 were called The warriors Of lotus, we have a full dojo/ awesome dojo

Pm me <3

er, seems I am late to the party ..

I would have said - MoGZ of War, currently a Ghost clan but may grow to Shadow.

Just starting out on PC but part of a larger community founded in 2012 on PS3/4

We have a very-decorated dojo (need more plastids !!) with all research up and running.

active website - teamspeak server - age 21+ with mics only

We want to grow through bringing in the right people, slowly, rather than fast 'faceless' recruiting.

International community - register at mogzofwar.enjin.com or drop me a message / fr

Current members from MR2 to MR17 or thereabouts.

:)

ign - shadowqueen_x

Edited by ShadowQueen_X