Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievements

(XBOX)Sir Nobodypie

Question

So i have been working very hard to get some of the weapon achievements and the game hasnt read that i have completed two of the weapons needed to complete the achievement. how do i go about fixing this. i looked at the codex and it says that i have maxed them out. the achievements in question are the Brawler Proficiency, Brawler Mastery, and Dagger Mastery. if any one can shine a light on the subject that would be great. 

5 answers to this question

Some of them are just buggy. My clan co-leader didn't get his Shotty proficiency until he got his Sancti Tigris maxed after his second forma into it. Not even mentioning the shotties before that.

Try getting a weapon to 29 then max it in game and before the run finishes, if the achievement doesn't pop, force close the game. Go into a run with the same weapon, level it in-game, if achievement doesn't pop, repeat. Try that a few times and see if it helps.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

Good morning, there is an issue with my achievement stats from Steam account that missed 4 achievements.  Maybe there is bug that failed to unlock my achievements.

Therefore my current Master Rank level is 15.  I believe I completed all Novice and Seeker ranks that missed to unlock Silver Novice and Seeker ranks, and by now I am on process for Gold Hunter rank after I completed Master Rank 14 test (Silver Hunter).

In addition, there is other issue that missed to achieve Shotgun Proficiency I and Shotgun Mastery I after I reached Rank 30 with 2 shotgun weapons.  My last Shotgun level is Shotgun Mastery III.

However, I don’t know why Steam didn’t activate my achievements: 

·  Silver Novice - Achieve the rank of Silver Novice

·  Seeker - Achieve the rank of Seeker

·  Shotgun Proficiency I - Reach Rank 10 with any Shotgun weapon

·  Shotgun Mastery I - Reach Rank 10 with two Shotgun weapons

Thus I hope you can fix this issue and please let me know when it is fixed.  I appreciate your support

Sincerely,

Reynaldo a.k.a maximusun

Good morning, there is an issue with my achievement stats from Steam account that missed 4 achievements.  Maybe there is bug that failed to unlock my achievements.

Therefore my current Master Rank level is 15.  I believe I completed all Novice and Seeker ranks that missed to unlock Silver Novice and Seeker ranks, and by now I am on process for Gold Hunter rank after I completed Master Rank 14 test (Silver Hunter).

In addition, there is other issue that missed to achieve Shotgun Proficiency I and Shotgun Mastery I after I reached Rank 30 with 2 shotgun weapons.  My last Shotgun level is Shotgun Mastery III.

However, I don’t know why Steam didn’t activate my achievements: 

·  Silver Novice - Achieve the rank of Silver Novice

·  Seeker - Achieve the rank of Seeker

·  Shotgun Proficiency I - Reach Rank 10 with any Shotgun weapon

·  Shotgun Mastery I - Reach Rank 10 with two Shotgun weapons

Thus I hope you can fix this issue and please let me know when it is fixed.  I appreciate your support

Sincerely,

Reynaldo a.k.a maximusun

Good morning Maximusun,

Please use the following link: Support 

Good luck.