Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Warp Jutsu.

Chibijosh

Heyo everyone, It's a Loki WF here. Well anyways.

I usually find that loki's through the door combo, can be helpful if you've got the now rare locked door problem, or if you used to be a in a party that left you with a 2 person door.

Although this can be used for other things. Like reaching high areas, and going through certain areas. (Glass and Certain Walls. Which could lead to falling through ceilings *wink wink*.)

Well anyways, this type of glitch mainly involves the placement of the Clone. As he can seem to be placed 1/3 or 1/4 into the boundary of certain things.

Now as helpful as it could be due to the top part. It may lead to messy things, like warping others to their death.

( ( o\ u / o) Mwahahahaha!! )

Leaving people behind to wipe out the enemies ahead, or just merely skipping parts of the game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Second of all is something that i feel does need to be fixed.

I was playing with another loki who taught me that i could actually Instant-Kill the smaller bosses by warping them into holes. Although i haven't tested it out much.

They should probably be able to warp out of there like us, but on the floor so they have to rise up.

Although i noticed that the items (Mods/Blueprints/Special Substances like alloy but not all of them) warp back to a random area nearby.

I'm not sure if this particular one was fixed since it feels like it's been a few days. But may as well re-add it just in case.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tata for now,

Yours Truly, The Trickster.

Edited by Chibijosh