Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Think About Ash A Wee Bit More

Co_Re

ash's shuriken can kill enemies now
good

ash's smoke screen gives you a little bit of a damage boost.
good but how about give us a little bit more, fix the charge attack for the hate knocking us out before we even strike, and giving him a chance at increased damage taken when stealth is broken.

ash's teleport
useless, until back strikes become critical kills no matter what and until he does more damage after a teleport

ash's bladestorm
perfect.

I'm just wondering if i'm the only person who forma'ed their ash's attack slot to a better polarity? and if i'm the only one who wants a different third ability?

edit: ashe :-3

Edited by cvillazero

I didn't know that Hate knocked you out of the stealth. I will have to watch out for that.

As for the 3rd ability. I don't think it needs to be changed. I have found plenty of uses for it. I'll list a few.

1. Large group of enemies in front of me and one lone guy in back? Teleport to the guy in back kill him, use smoke screen spring and slide through the group using a slide melee or whatever your preferred way.

2. The team is ahead of me and up on the 2nd floor of something and I want to get there quick? I just tp to a teammate.

3. Playing around and scaring your teammates.

4. In Endless Defense or Mobil Defense it allows you to get to the pod much quicker.

And so many other uses. You just have to be inventive.

Poor spelling aside, I actually dislike the ultimate. I chose the Ash because I wanted a more 'fair' kill button than that of the Mag and others, but until they sharpen up the game a little bit, it seems awful. It's entirely inconsistent.

And more importantly, for those times when the bodies take forever to disappear, or stay standing after being dead, the ult still hits them, because it can't tell the difference. It's entirely too inconsistent to perform well.

Sometimes, when it does work, it's a beautiful thing. But the inconsistency is holding it back a large amount. Having picked up the Ash, it's difficult to suggest it to someone over any of the more thorough kill buttons right now, which is unfortunate.

I didn't know that Hate knocked you out of the stealth. I will have to watch out for that.

As for the 3rd ability. I don't think it needs to be changed. I have found plenty of uses for it. I'll list a few.

1. Large group of enemies in front of me and one lone guy in back? Teleport to the guy in back kill him, use smoke screen spring and slide through the group using a slide melee or whatever your preferred way.

2. The team is ahead of me and up on the 2nd floor of something and I want to get there quick? I just tp to a teammate.

4. In Endless Defense or Mobil Defense it allows you to get to the pod much quicker.

You got it!

most people miss how versatile this ability makes Ash, they just want another nuke move or something boring..

Only thing i would like to add to teleport is increase its range..its a bit short

and MAYBE add an option to do an air attack when You first teleport in and he is still in his 'mid air flip' animation

Teleport is useless. I think a melee attack like a bladestorm single target should be added. Bladestorm is awesome, but disorienting and ugly.

Teleport is useless?  It's great mobility.  MOAR RANGE though.

I'm actually having the same problem as Hate, with the Scindo, though admittedly, it's from Shade stealth, not Ash/Loki.  If I do a charged attack, Shade will drop stealth well before the charge finishes.