The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Achievements Not Unlocking

(XBOX)SeraphmAssassin

I am currently having issues with achievements not unlocking when they are supposed to, mainly the Level 30 achievements. I currently have a Level 30 MK1 Paris and a Dethcube but my status for achievements shows that I am short few levels. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey SeraphmAssassin!

Here's a quote from [DE]Jim concerning this issue.

Hi all,

I'm extremely sorry for all of the confusion and inconvenience that this bug has caused :( Firstly, it's apparent that we must have had some kind of internal breakdown in communication because I, nor anyone else on the development team, was not made aware of this issue until late last Friday (October 16th), so please allow me to apologize for whoever previously stated that this would be fixed in our previous (September) patch! However, the good news, as Megan has already mentioned, is that I was able to come up with a fix for this just in time for it to be included in our upcoming 17.7 patch, so it should be with you before the end of the month :) Unfortunately, the fix could not be retroactive, so you'll have to rank up new weapons in order to acquire the Achievement. Once again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.