Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning To Warframe (Again)

OldGodKing

Been a WF player since the closed beta but for whatever reason, my original account got banned even though I never interacted or insulted people (have always been a solo player). So I made this new account in 2014 and I'm still freakishly addicted to this game. But I think that's because I take massive breaks every few months and when I return I get bombarded with all this new content that I need to catch up on and it's awesome.

So here's to a great time and my inevitable absence and return in the near future. (lol)

Been a WF player since the closed beta but for whatever reason, my original account got banned even though I never interacted or insulted people (have always been a solo player). So I made this new account in 2014 and I'm still freakishly addicted to this game. But I think that's because I take massive breaks every few months and when I return I get bombarded with all this new content that I need to catch up on and it's awesome.

So here's to a great time and my inevitable absence and return in the near future. (lol)

Hi, and welcome back. I think its great taking a break from time to time. In between Warframe I play other games as well especially with new ones coming out this November.