Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx / Nyx Prime (Ps4)

(PSN)miko313

Question

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Where/How can I farm for Nyx and Nyx P.? I keep being told in game that Nyx P. Is gone for good, and everything I see says that Nyx parts dip from Phorrid who spawns randomly when the infected take over a boss node, and even still, he has been bugged for awhile and doesn't drop Nyx parts anymore.

I REALLY want Nyx or Nyx P.

Can someone please help with this? I recently bought the Trinity P. Pack and I'm not a huge fan of soloing with Trinity (I prefer caster frames, and melee fights). I'd be grateful for any help received!

PSN is Miko313

7 answers to this question

Nyx does indeed drop from Phorrid. 

Nyx P. has not been removed from the drop table. The only Prime 'frames to date to be removed have been Frost , Mag , and Ember. Up next for being vaulted would be Rhino P (if u18 doesn't change the void entirely, which then we will have to wait and see what DE has planned).

Nyx P. drop locations are : 

BP: T2Cap - T4D rotation C

Helm: T2MD - T2 Sab (don't forget to find all (3) the cashe's to double up on your part drop in your sab missions)

Chassi: T3E

Systems: T4Cap - T3E - T4Sab

Happy hunting.

I have some play left but I'm stingy with it. I can buy Nyx for 200plat or farm Nyx for free...lol

I use plat for appearance (Sydanna and helmets), Forma (for the dojo, and slots for more frames/weapons.

Don't pay 200p for Nyx, especially on PS4. Her average price is 40-60p for the last few months on North America East/West trade channels (unless it has recently sky rocketed and I haven't noticed). 

Nyx prime gone for good? That's a lie....

Nyx does indeed drop from Phorrid. 

Nyx P. has not been removed from the drop table. The only Prime 'frames to date to be removed have been Frost , Mag , and Ember. Up next for being vaulted would be Rhino P (if u18 doesn't change the void entirely, which then we will have to wait and see what DE has planned).

Nyx P. drop locations are : 

BP: T2Cap - T4D rotation C

Helm: T2MD - T2 Sab (don't forget to find all (3) the cashe's to double up on your part drop in your sab missions)

Chassi: T3E

Systems: T4Cap - T3E - T4Sab

Happy hunting.