Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halo 5 Details!

TheErebus.

Well actually Erebus, I'm pretty sure you've posted the same details at least 3 times already. Possibly from different sources, so yeah, it's not actually new.

Of the Halo 5 topics I have made, only one detail was posted twice. 

It was the lack of splitscreen. Everything else was not posted twice or even three times.

So yes, it is new.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514467-halo-5-news-more-gaming-news/?hl=%2Bhalo+%2Bnews+%2Band+%2Bmore

Of the Halo 5 topics I have made, only one detail was posted twice. 

It was the lack of splitscreen. Everything else was not posted twice or even three times.

So yes, it is new.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514467-halo-5-news-more-gaming-news/?hl=%2Bhalo+%2Bnews+%2Band+%2Bmore

It seems your old thread have been archived. I can't access them anymore. But you have posted more than 3 Halo 5 details threads. Some of them were under your previous names, thespookyghost, and scrublordprime.

It seems your old thread have been archived. I can't access them anymore. But you have posted more than 3 Halo 5 details threads. Some of them were under your previous names, thespookyghost, and scrublordprime.

I don't recall ever making a post about Halo 5 under the title Scrublord Prime and even if I did, they weren't about the details of the game itself.

ddee995480f6da2228bdc2a2d1aedbc8.png

These are the posts I have made on it. Of the three that can contain details of the game, they were made within a 2-3 month time period. Which are still searchable.

If you want, I can bring up the archived threads.

Edited by TheErebus.

I don't recall ever making a post about Halo 5 under the title Scrublord Prime and even if I did, they weren't about the details of the game itself.

These are the posts I have made on it. Of the three that can contain details of the game, they were made within a 2-3 month time period. Which are still searchable.

I don't understand how you can search these up and I can't, what are you using to search these?. Anyway, there are still a couple of threads that you've missed, ones where Halo weren't in the title and you stealth put them in the OP.

get rekt by ARe-bus

bus_lg_school_efx_02.jpg

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

I don't understand how you can search these up and I can't, what are you using to search these?. Anyway, there are still a couple of threads that you've missed, ones where Halo weren't in the title and you stealth put them in the OP.

When you make a thread, if you type a similar title that you made for another thread, it'll show up.

I can't find those without having to dig through 22 pages of my threads that have been archived.

When you make a thread, if you type a similar title that you made for another thread, it'll show up.

I can't find those without having to dig through 22 pages of my threads that have been archived.

Hmm. I'll have to keep that in mind for later. I used the search function and only 3 of those 6 threads popped up. Archived stuff is a pain to sift through... even for me and I don't make many topics anyway.