Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Starting A Warframe Youtube Series

(PSN)Villager47

It will be based around enemies fighting eachother in the simulacrum, so far i have made 1 video, the lynx vs nightwatch reaver. I think i should call it the Warframe Faction Fight club. Ill link my videos as they go along

Second Video!

[image]

https://youtu.be/EPlM88uIa3

[/image]

Also ps: does this belong in Offtopic?

Edited by (PS4)Villager47

I love this idea. I suggest, if possible, that you find a way to optimize a setup so that your character isn't seen or heard as much. Consider something like a sniper rifle or something so that you can place yourself in a suitable position to see the fight without having to move around a lot. Also, consider having some kind of introduction if you intend to make more.

This is an awesome idea, though. Kudos for coming up with it.

I love this idea. I suggest, if possible, that you find a way to optimize a setup so that your character isn't seen or heard as much. Consider something like a sniper rifle or something so that you can place yourself in a suitable position to see the fight without having to move around a lot. Also, consider having some kind of introduction if you intend to make more.

This is an awesome idea, though. Kudos for coming up with it.

Thanks man! The thing is, i have no idea how to make intros:/ im not very good with blender or any editing software

and about the sniper thing, i have put max hawk eye on my marelock so i can see from far away :D

Make a private tab with one of your friends (Don't chat there though). Eventually it'll fade away because of the lack of chat.

This, or if you can do this on PS4, move the chat box to the top so chat doesn't show up. Whichever works best for you.

build that loki for full duration to stay invis so we can watch. take off sentinel. 

interesting idea though, you could get very creative with this. +1

I don't think that's a good idea. The yellow tint and noise muffler would probably not look good in the videos. Maybe Duration ash, since he doesn't have a tint effect and nosie muffler when he goes invis.

I like all the other ideas, though, They're worth a try.