Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Humanity Become Hairless?

uki_bs

Before all the time I have played Warframe I started to think some time ago, how would look Teshin, New Loka´s leader or any other character whose head is covered whitoud hat, helm, hood or any thing that they wear on their heads.

But some time later, few days ago, I realisated, what if any of them has hair?

All the characters whose head I have been able to see are clearly bold, and I haven´t been able to see any hair in the game. Human, of course. Kubrows have clearly a lot of it.

That have made me think about the evolution of humanity in the Warframe´s universe. Will we become totally hairless in a distant future? Have survive some trace on human hair in these universe? Will Simarys have a secret chamber keeping the last human hair? There still had human hair in the Orokin Empire?

I don´t know. There is any more questions, or answers, that you have about our hair?

Well yea... what's the point of having something if it's not gonna be shown all the time? those that wear helmets and what not would not have hair in a game's standpoint probably due to time and performance issues. However the question of wether or not is there hair in terms of lore.. well the reworked Kela De Thaym has hair (kinda.... okay it's a small patch but still...)

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/warframeWhiteReskin/images/articleImgs/23/Kela.jpg

Before all the time I have played Warframe I started to think some time ago, how would look Teshin, New Loka´s leader or any other character whose head is covered whitoud hat, helm, hood or any thing that they wear on their heads.

But some time later, few days ago, I realisated, what if any of them has hair?

All the characters whose head I have been able to see are clearly bold, and I haven´t been able to see any hair in the game. Human, of course. Kubrows have clearly a lot of it.

That have made me think about the evolution of humanity in the Warframe´s universe. Will we become totally hairless in a distant future? Have survive some trace on human hair in these universe? Will Simarys have a secret chamber keeping the last human hair? There still had human hair in the Orokin Empire?

I don´t know. There is any more questions, or answers, that you have about our hair?

This was all of DE's plan for world domination my friend