Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Enemies?

-Ozymandias-

Most ospreys when they fly up and float in circles around your head. Bonus points if they're actually dangerous like those sapping ospreys. -_-

Shield Ospreys.

I hate it when they clump together.

You know what's even worse than clumping shield Ospreys? When there are 5 mine ospreys together, so everything, literally everything, around them is covered in bombs.

Moas. Especially shockwave Moas.

I have the same reaction to a shockwave Moa lifting its leg as I do to a dog about to pee on the carpet. A sense of dread accompanying me shouting "DON'T YOU DARE..."

Hit them. Shockwave Moas are super squishy.

Hmm... my list of what I have observed:

1. Ancient Disruptors and their cheap scorpion hooks, with an often chance of draining your entire energy pool in one hit. Allies will do Energy damage when they are in Disruptor radius. Punishes players who rely on abilities.

2. Nullifiers, dispelling abilities virtually completely upon entering the globe. Pair it with Ancient Healers and Bombards then you get a nasty surprise. Punishes slow, heavy weapons badly.

3. Corrupted Bombard, straight upgrade of the original Bombard. Faster missile angle speed, devastating damage and tougher armor. Punishes players who carry sentinels.

4. Corrupted/Ancient Healers, increases damage resistance to all its allies while healing itself when allies take hits. Punishes players who prefer crowd control instead of focusing one worthless target.

5. Shield Lancers, since Update 17, shield bashes became endless if players are trap at one corner. Punishes players stay in one location for long periods of time.

6. Infested Swarm MOAs, similar to Ancient Healers, swarms increases damage resistance significant. Becomes more annoying when it avoids your first attacks almost every time, making its first armor support forcibly nigh effective. Punishes players for not attacking fast units with support abilities.

7. Infested Ospreys, releases toxic clouds that deal damage straight to health. Punishes players who rely more on shields instead of health.

8. Napalms, wide area damage fire explosives and tough armor paired with a large health pool. Punishes players who stay on the ground who fails to pick up the pace in movement.

9. Commanders and their teleportation disorientation. Punishes players for absolutely no reason. Instant death sentence when supported by a Napalm or Heavy Gunner at high levels.

10. Anti-MOAs, faster knockback shockwaves and durable shields. Punishes players for no environmental awareness. Works effectively with a Tech.