Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Gersemi Skin

(PSN)Karkinnos

pc and consoles have it different.

just cause pc had it without any problems doesnt mean its the same for consoles (well idk if console warframe have buggs or not)

They are probably doing bug tests, and checking animation and textures (idk if they really do that, but thats what i would do)

probably taking so long because they want it to run without any problems

Drews post was posted on October 28th a week after that is November 4th, not November 6th 7th or 8th, stop white knighting and being bias all I'm saying is that for it to be pushed back even more is really #*($%%@ up

Yup, same thing happened with the Nyx nemesis skin and it will most likely happen again down the line for the PS4. Just smile and be a happy white knight or else you end up with warning points :)

It really doesn't even look that good lol

The power of opinion. Some people hate how it looks, others absolutely love how it looks.

You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

That phrase accurately disciples Warframe community so well XD

you trying to start a console vs pc war acid? lol I see you comment elitist crap on every post where console players complain about release dates or exclusive content. Usually one or two word answers with no explanation or positive feedback. Just because you are a founder doesn't mean you have to talk down to console gamers. If anything you should praise us for the added support and data we provide to DE.

On a side note, thank you DE for the Gersemi Valkyr skin. I am very excited to use it.

Edited by (PS4)thinkfasthippie2