Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prova Prod Is Just A Sword Reskin.

Caernarvon

The Prova should retain the size that the crewman version has, though the animation set should be closely tied to Tanbo (prod sized stick) hitting techniques. We are ninjas, so we should not be swinging it around like a cop, though the animation set should retain the violence and feel of that. Backhand grip mixed with violent swings, not so much the cutting motions of the sword animation set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwbuFHD2C4Y - Various hitting motions with a prod sized weapon

- A few more hitting motions in line with the "martial arts" style [up to first minute, the rest is self defence demonstrations]

I was honestly expecting to see a style very similar to Tanbo usage, and at least one polarity, considering the Forma component. Currently the prova is sitting at a mid to low tier one handed melee weapon that does not fulfill any niche usage, you can slap shock damage on a skana and achieve the same result.

Reaper "Prime": low charge attack, no polarities, requires minimum 3 void key runs, but due to drop tables probably far far more due to "keeping it fair for players that play less because of lottery system"

Prova: Requires a Dojo, Oracle, Lab, all the resources for the research and construction prior to it; the blueprint, requires 2 things made in foundry, one with a 12 hour build time, one with a 24 hour or a forma bought for 20 platinum, a 24 hour craft time in itself.

And it's a worse variant of the Jaw Sword without unique animations and it doesn't even have a polarity slot.

I think the thing concerning me the most is how rush building can ever expect to be feasible when the first ones through the door are the first ones to realise the party isn't even started yet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's not forget that this weapon isn't even going to be super available early on unless everyone crams into the same clan, and that there's an expectation of multiple clans to do these requirements before..

They too

Get to experience

~The "Jaw Stick".

Edited by Meepsauce

Hold on to your hats people. These weapons clearly aren't fleshed out yet. The devs admitted being completely bumrushed by the insane speed those huge clans used to research these things, so I wouldn't be in the least surprised if they half-assed the weapons just to have something to put in there for now.

Hold on to your hats people. These weapons clearly aren't fleshed out yet. The devs admitted being completely bumrushed by the insane speed those huge clans used to research these things, so I wouldn't be in the least surprised if they half-assed the weapons just to have something to put in there for now.

Why offer hideous rush build prices if you know your content isn't ready.

This was the biggest disappointment since Vauban being alert only.

I think it's a matter of standards, because I'd mention U8's disappointments what with the huge resource costs, massive implications for farm and the fact that void runs were 1) generally buggy and 2) required 200+ runs for some people to get everything. It's just that we're used to this, but this has reached the newest low level. Maybe the plan is we farm so much we level all our gear, so we feel like we could be getting more mastery by blowing our credits into weapons to farm up, or blowing plat on forma, to continue the grind to get worthless weapons we can then grind up and forma some more.

I don't think I should post any more. The progression does seem to be stagnating though.

Let it spill over the forums and review sites, let the complaint tickets pile up in the support desk. In the end DE will beg us to save them.

of course they're desperate, they can smell their disappointment and the sound they'll  make rattling their clans serves as a warning to the rest.

Let it spill over the forums and review sites, let the complaint tickets pile up in the support desk. In the end DE will beg us to save them.

A company with enough pride would just shut the game down or ignore your complaints. A company aiming to be Mr.Gopher would do what you said.

Why offer hideous rush build prices if you know your content isn't ready.

I can concede that this makes no sense to me either, but expecting that a beta is going to output balanced weaponry from the start is equally bad thinking too. I'd say that the most stupid thing anyone can do right now is to sell these weapons, because they're obviously going to get buffed and modified with more awesomeness to stimulate those of us that haven't got 200+ Members grinding 24/7 to get these weapons.

Edited by Hap-muhr

I can concede that this makes no sense to me either, but expecting that a beta is going to output balanced weaponry from the start is equally bad thinking too. I'd say that the most stupid thing anyone can do right now is to sell these weapons, because they're obviously going to get buffed and modified with more awesomeness to stimulate those of us that haven't got 200+ Members grinding 24/7 to get these weapons.

Ara ara, 7 months of beta passes by quickly doesn't it?