Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Ideas For Wf Dotd/halloweenie Contest.

izzatuw

DOTD skins are here and I got... Nothing.

Was thinking of doing a contest instead of a lucky straw because I already did that before.

I need suggestions for contests that can last till Sunday/Saturday where everyone can participate in.

Winners would receive a DOTD skin or a few based on their place.

The thread's existence is to get an idea for another thread which would be the real contest, but need suggestions. Depending on the replies the contest might start tomorrow and would depend on what the contest would be.

Challenge players to equip the pumpkin head and use crouching/movement, remote cameras, and creative viewing angles to place pumpkins in interesting locations while disguising the existence of their frame.

Edited by arKRazor

Example?

Perhaps making so it looks like there are pumpkins placed on a low ledge are being investigated by a Kubrow. Darvo selling pumpkins. NPCs carrying pumpkins. Halloween themed postcards made from screenshots.

No idea. People can be pretty creative.

Perhaps making so it looks like there are pumpkins placed on a low ledge are being investigated by a Kubrow. Darvo selling pumpkins. NPCs carrying pumpkins. Halloween themed postcards made from screenshots.

No idea. People can be pretty creative.

Ahhh. Sounds neat enough