Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Stealth Improvements

Probta16

Since our devs are too busy to input a awesome stealth mechanics to the game and most of the players don't care or like stealth, i started to think in improvements for the mechanics that are already in game to make stealth a worth play style.

1) Kills on unalerted enemies would give 1.5x the normal exp: because most of the stealth runs take the twice of the time compared to a reckless run and there are less enemies spawn.
Kills made by mid/long range silent weapons and skills wouldn't have such bonus. Enemies killed while you are invisible by some skill don't provide the bonus. Enemies under the effect of any non-lethal skill don't provide the bonus.

2) Completing a mission without get detected give 1.2x the total exp got in the mission: same reason of the 1). And this give some incentive to complete the mission in stealth.

3) Infesteds alert panel: these things need some kind of alert. I think that infested ancient would be a mobile alert. When he spot you, he would scream or send psychic waves to alert the others infesteds. The others infested could be the way they are now. When they spot you, they start to rush to kill you, they wouldn't run to the closest ancient.

4) Enemies spawn rate on multiplayer: it seems that the spawn rate is increased in multiplayer. This is a problem in corpus ship. Too much enemies gather in a small room making really impossible to perform a kill without the other enemies spotting you.
The spawn rate should be adjusted to 1.3, most of the room would have the same number of enemies as a solo run. But in some rooms, there will be more enemies together. These rooms will require more skill and coop play to pass.

Maybe i will add something but i think this is it.

Make enemies to NOT SPAWN if you are not detected by the sensors, would be one good start too... Because, come on, you just cleared the room, goes to another and need to go back because there is 4 enemies walking around on it (small room just to make it "better") and when you go back to the "cleared" room, there is one or even two more enemies that randomly spawns on it because you aren't facing then... It's almost weird as "look back, nothing. Look forward, nothing. Look back again, 1892746178 enemies." This breaks a little of stealth...

Edit: Lead your ideas on this thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/3930-stealth-feedback-suggestions-thread/page-33

Edited by VelenoHargreaves