Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bloodborne Dlc Trailer

TheErebus.

Actually, I think the real Artorias will be whoever this guy is:

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean just look at him, he's got the same aura that Artorias has on the front cover.

Is that official? That looks like the player character but taking the "I will be the king" route, ala throne of want/dark lord/killing maiden ending. Which I guess makes sense, since there really wasn't that kind of option, sorta like secret ending but without you know.

Why I draw Artorias and Ludwig, maybe even King Allant similarities: They are both great well known heroes that have succumbed (by choice or no) to some kind of power, greatly corrupting them, not to mention they even need their own DLCs to tell their story. Sort of like how Vendrick is defended by Velstadt and Garl Vinland was defending Astraea. There are some very loose connections too like how the Celestial Emissary is sort of guarding Ebrietas, although she doesn't need guarding, more like the other way around.

Edited by TheLocalHentai

Is that official? That looks like the player character but taking the "I will be the king" route, ala throne of want/dark lord/killing maiden ending. Which I guess makes sense, since there really wasn't that kind of option, sorta like secret ending but without you know.

He's the character you see at the end of the first trailer sitting on the throne, which I highly doubt is the MC.

f8b443b8bf4736e162de6d26469b87b8.png

Why I draw Artorias and Ludwig, maybe even King Allant similarities: They are both great well known heroes that have succumbed (by choice or no) to some kind of power, greatly corrupting them, not to mention they even need their own DLCs to tell their story.

Ludwig isn't really a hero though. He was simply a cleric who took charge the Hunts and this DLC isnt really telling the story of Ludwig, it's telling the story of all the Hunters from the past.

Edited by TheErebus.