Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions To Improve The Game And The Economy

InfinitySinX

Be open minded and see the changes for what overall good of the game. Short term pain long term betterment for all.

Improving the economy for primes:

1. Reduce the drop rates of Prime Parts in Voids (as a base rate primes drop 10% of the time. And rare primes drops 0.5-1% of the time) and

2. Replace them with Normal Weapon Parts

3. Weapon parts now require parts to be craft from material drops

Effect:

1. Prime parts increase in value creating a more vibrant economy and

2. Weapon buying from the market at 225p becomes a more viable option to grinding.

Improving the economy for MODS:

1. Make mods now BoW (bind on warframe) where each mod becomes permanently attached to a warframe

2. Allow unbinding for 50p

3. Reduce the number of cores and credits needed to max a mod.

Effect:

1. You'll now need 1 Serration for each rifle you own so demand will increase for all mods

2. You can pay to play by shifting mods around

Changes to the Forma system:

1. Crafted forma requires you to re-level your weapon

2. Create new Special Forma (50p) in market which negates the need to re-level the weapon 

Overall Effect:

1. Primes parts will be way more valuable and treasured. 

2. People need to actually play more WarFrame to get ahead

3. MR is no longer just a number but a reflection of effort.

LOL? 0.5%-1%, I don't know what to say. 

-1 on this one. Sorry. Too bad. Not for me.

I rather buy prime access if this happen. LMAO

1.Hey, how about you max all Primed Continuity for my warframes? If not, NOPE.

2.Dood, wanna max serration for each of my weapon? Uh...

3.Forma for 50p, ALOT OF PPL WONT EVEN BOTHER TO TOUCH IT. THEY CAN JUST BUY BOOSTER TO RANK UP THEIR STUFF.

How much do you want to reduce the mod cost? The current one is good enough. "You can pay to play by shifting mods around?" you're kidding me.

Overall effect,

people switching to Chinaframe.

I think you need this,

yVvcDuc.jpg?1

Edited by crafturtoemc

I expected alot of backlash but really, think about it for a moment. The reason the backlash happens is because more grinding. But really, its an expectation management issue.

If Warframe started out with this level of grind, no one would complain today.

Why are people bored?

Why do people whine about trades, values, economy?

Why do people take things for granted?

A large part of this is due to having things too easy.

Easy you say? Please! I spent 200000 hours grinding for my trin systems!

But how many of you have considered actually buying a weapon from the market? And why not? Because crafting a normal weapon is just too easy.

Edited by InfinitySinX

I expected alot of backlash but really, think about it for a moment. The reason the backlash happens is because more grinding. But really, its an expectation management issue.

Why are people bored?

So you think we should make it harder for those already having it hard?

I'll admit the prime system needs rework, but not more grind.

They need to contain only a primifcation blueprint from the void drops and the recipe should be

1 max rank base weapon the prime version is based on (weapons like reaper and dakra could use nami and ether reaper)

Number of orokin cells (increase if you have to)

And whatever hard to obtain components, hell even argon crystals will do.

Yes it means less effort to make but it also means more can be brought into the drop table instead of outright vaulting and it also means less scarce drops or constantly getting void keys for void keys.

Edited by Makairi

So you think we should make it harder for those already having it hard?

No offense mate but T1-T3. With some proper mods, a MR2 today can handle T3 decently. And T4? Well so long as you can hit them before they hit you, you'll be golden. 

I'm not saying that T4 is easy. Void has its own scaling issue. I'm suggesting however that T1-4 doesnt matter to a newbie so long as he is modded right.

For those who are having it hard despite being MR7 and up for example, clearly something is wrong and often it isnt skill or a lack of effort. Its a lack of knowledge on modding and focus. Focus being on forma-ing, concentrating on making one frame/weapon good rather than having 10 non-potatoed or forma-ed frames.

Introduce something like this and watch the player numbers plummet to literally 0.

Worst idea ever.

Do you know what happens if a game becomes even more frustrating? People leave, because unlike their job they play the game for fun, I guess you:

a) do not work,or have school/college so plenty of time to kill on your hands

b) have not thought about this much in general and it is just a brain fart.  

You win a price though, a price for the worst idea ever posted on this forums and given the brain farts that have been posted here over the years that is quite an achievement.

Even for a troll, it is only 1/10 since you make yourself look incredibly foolish.

Edited by Numbsky1

Be open minded and see the changes for what overall good of the game. Short term pain long term betterment for all.

Improving the economy for primes:

1. Reduce the drop rates of Prime Parts in Voids (as a base rate primes drop 10% of the time. And rare primes drops 0.5-1% of the time) and

2. Replace them with Normal Weapon Parts

3. Weapon parts now require parts to be craft from material drops

Effect:

1. Prime parts increase in value creating a more vibrant economy and

2. Weapon buying from the market at 225p becomes a more viable option to grinding.

Improving the economy for MODS:

1. Make mods now BoW (bind on warframe) where each mod becomes permanently attached to a warframe

2. Allow unbinding for 50p

3. Reduce the number of cores and credits needed to max a mod.

Effect:

1. You'll now need 1 Serration for each rifle you own so demand will increase for all mods

2. You can pay to play by shifting mods around

Changes to the Forma system:

1. Crafted forma requires you to re-level your weapon

2. Create new Special Forma (50p) in market which negates the need to re-level the weapon 

Overall Effect:

1. Primes parts will be way more valuable and treasured. 

2. People need to actually play more WarFrame to get ahead

3. MR is no longer just a number but a reflection of effort.

LOL what?????

1. No, this is a verry bad idea.

2. This is a even worse idea. 

3. Why would you do this, i dont mind for prime wepons, but not regular weapons

1. This is another bad idea, 

2. Are you crazy??? spending 225p on a load of weapons is crazy, not everyone has income thay can spen on plat. seriously are you realy crazy?

1. what, if i want to make a new loadout for a bit of a fun.  

2. why would we pay to re-modd. 

3. the system is good as it stands

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. Pay to Play??????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1. do you play this game???????? when you forma somethig it requires you to relevel it

2. just NO!!!!

1. nope

2.no, this is posibally the worst post ever

3. or it become a how many hours do i have spare to play a game number, what about those of us that have a job to go to?

verdict: you are crazy or a troll

No offense mate but T1-T3. With some proper mods, a MR2 today can handle T3 decently. And T4? Well so long as you can hit them before they hit you, you'll be golden. 

I'm not saying that T4 is easy. Void has its own scaling issue. I'm suggesting however that T1-4 doesnt matter to a newbie so long as he is modded right.

For those who are having it hard despite being MR7 and up for example, clearly something is wrong and often it isnt skill or a lack of effort. Its a lack of knowledge on modding and focus. Focus being on forma-ing, concentrating on making one frame/weapon good rather than having 10 non-potatoed or forma-ed frames.

Doesn't matter how strong you are for a T4 void, you can't defeat RNG.

The drop tables are already scarce as it is. You have more chance of getting a forma BP than anything good. Or if you are super lucky, a void key.

Edited by Makairi

Why are people bored?

Easy you say? Please! I spent 200000 hours grinding for my trin systems!

But how many of you have considered actually buying a weapon from the market? And why not? Because crafting a normal weapon is just too easy.

People get bored because they can't make goals for themselves. There are a ton of things you can do that doesn't involve RNG, hone your skills until you're a hypercarry no matter what equipment you have, help new players ease into the game so that entry wall isn't as hard on them, challenge yourself with self restriction, etc. Not saying there isn't stuff that DE needs to fix but it's definitely not the grinding, AI for example.

On the contrary. I'm a working adult with very limited gaming time.

On not being well thought out, yes I believe DE really didn't think this through when they 1st launched the game. As I said earlier, its an expectation management problem. You think the missions now are the grind. But if you started off grinding way longer, you wouldn't think that. See, what if instead of getting your Glaive normal just by farming some random materials you had to actually farm for parts just like Archwing weapons (say Veloticus or Elytron). 

What if you had to finish ALL the missions in a planet just to unlock a weapon. Do you think that for a newbie that would represent a more correct gameplay than just being carried to Eries, Draco and Void and profit?

People get bored because they can't make goals for themselves. There are a ton of things you can do that doesn't involve RNG, hone your skills until you're a hypercarry no matter what equipment you have, help new players ease into the game so that entry wall isn't as hard on them, challenge yourself with self restriction, etc. Not saying there isn't stuff that DE needs to fix but it's definitely not the grinding, AI for example.

Oh man Ai needs one hell of an overhaul. Also nightmare needs work, less handicaps and more moves for enemies.

I want to tyl to have some instakill move we have to watch out for.

LOL what?????

1. No, this is a verry bad idea.

2. This is a even worse idea. 

3. Why would you do this, i dont mind for prime wepons, but not regular weapons

1. This is another bad idea, 

2. Are you crazy??? spending 225p on a load of weapons is crazy, not everyone has income thay can spen on plat. seriously are you realy crazy?

1. what, if i want to make a new loadout for a bit of a fun.  

2. why would we pay to re-modd. 

3. the system is good as it stands

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. Pay to Play??????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1. do you play this game???????? when you forma somethig it requires you to relevel it

2. just NO!!!!

1. nope

2.no, this is posibally the worst post ever

3. or it become a how many hours do i have spare to play a game number, what about those of us that have a job to go to?

verdict: you are crazy or a troll

I don't really get it. I already said try to see the big picture. What if you eased into this game having to complete every mission and earn your badges through every planet to unlock weapon parts rather than straight crafting anything you want off the market.

Today, I have precisely 50-70 missions unlocked through all planets and i can't even be bothered to do more. Why? What would I get? Nothing!

But if i really wanted that weapon part, I would have an incentive to. How many times have I farmed Venus exterminate (AW) for Veloticus? Over 70. So I do know abit about how hard it is. It is the 1st time I considered ponying up 225p to buy Veloticus from the market. That's the way plat choices should be. Also by the way, I appreciate my veloticus ALOT more than you treasure any weapon you didnt spend much effort acquiring. 

What if you had to finish ALL the missions in a planet just to unlock a weapon. Do you think that for a newbie that would represent a more correct gameplay than just being carried to Eries, Draco and Void and profit?

Making the game truly pay2win isn't fixing the lack of a progression, fixing the lack of progression would be mastery locking all content(planets,weapons) and making a solid weapon ladder, and a few different weapon categories, which de has stated they will be doing.

Making the game truly pay2win isn't fixing the lack of a progression, fixing the lack of progression would be mastery locking all content(planets,weapons) and making a solid weapon ladder, and a few different weapon categories, which de has stated they will be doing.

Yes and it won't fix the economy one bit.

Yes and it won't fix the economy one bit.

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet man.

The economy in the game is fine, people dont buy plat to buy weapons, people buy it to trade for those few rare prime parts, which are constantly released, and to buy cosmetics, if people had to buy every weapon in the game the game would die because nobody would have the money to pay2play. DE knows they dont make money off weapons, they make it off prime access, cosmetics, slots, and new prime parts(but that falls under prime access) Thats why they constantly make these forms of content, rather than making the game p2w. Also most of your ideas if not all are worse than selling out to PWE

Edited by elfkinn