Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hail, Fellow Tenno!

Ego_Volo

I am Ego_Volo, pleased to make your acquaintance.

After a couple of weeks, I and my comrade LiquidMana* have enjoyed our initial exploration of the inner solar system. We look forward to exploring the rest of the system.

This has been a remarkably friendly community, especially compared to some other gaming forums I have been involved with. We thank you. Also, a mention of thanks to the three that seemingly unknowingly dragged me along (for the first run, anyway) through the systems that garnered me a Nyx. It was most kind.

I'm now looking to gather the parts for an Oberon, and then to earn a Volt Prime while I can before it disappears.

Until the Third Dream,

Ego_Volo

*No relation to others of similar name.

Edited by Ego_Volo

Welcome to the forums and the game, Ego_Volo. If you ever have any questions about the game, feel free to send me a message on the forums or ingame (if you see me online/encounter me in Larunda relay, EU Region). I'll see what I can do to try and explain things:)

Welcome! I hope you have a great time here!

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to use the "Players helping Players" sub-forum, and of course you can ask anyone here or in-game as well! There are also relays (i.e. lobbies) that usually have some Guides there to specifically help new players! You'll know who they are when you see them via keep an eye out on the chat for purple text/a giant purple sigil/art of the Lotus on their character~

If you need help with navigating around the start chart or assassination runs, etc, feel free to also add me (same username here) and I'd be more then happy to help out with whichever you need!

Cheers!~

c:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...