The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokins Area Organic Live Forms Theory

DanujCZ

I was studying orokin (no dark sector stuff) and i came with a theory about what they are.

It hasn't been confirmed by DEvs what exactly orokin are but after studying rhino prime Codex entry and other entries im think that Orokins are organic life forms of unknown appearance. Reason i belive Orokins were organics is simple: Rhino prime Codex talks about two characters the narrarator and Davis, as we know they were researchers. Whole thing happened in some kind of laboratory complex in unknown location (best option would be Earth or Uranus. Since Earth is human homeworld and there is some kind of "tomb" on Uranus with many cryo-pods in it. If whole thing happened in origin system.). It was tenno research, but then why would orokin give human access to these labs, they were experimenting on "humans" there, and if there were humans then probably as guards and test subjects.

And second reason is the Stalker Codex entry. In this entry we are in some kind of stadium at kind of celebration the place where tenno turned against the orokin.

Codex talks about torrent of blood that filed stadium, this sentence is reason I think Orokins were organics live forms.

I won't talk about Twin Queens because evidence about them begin orokin is minimal. Even human could have same reasons as them.

This is only what i THINK, Ty for reading and im sorry for mine English.

They're just heavily modifed humans. The narrator of the Crewman imprint sees Ballas, an Orokin, as a man.

Common misconception, but an easy answer.

Simaris lore regarding gelatinous starfishes refers to Orokin dude as 'man'As for stalker I think lower guardians is like saying security where as tenno is like super soldierAs for stalker I think lower guardians is like saying security where as tenno is like super soldier

Ye. He's not an Orokin Dax, just a normal boring human drafted during the Old War and given the title of Low Gaurdian for his efforts.

Tenno and Orokin aren't races. Pseudo-Tenno was a jab at him because Teshin is well-versed in the ways of the Tenno, but doesn't have the power or a Warframe.

Tenno is a family(the family of Hayden Tenno, I know shocking) and it's possible for teshin to be pseudo Tenno because technically stalker with his Excaliber suit is a pseudo tenno(If you feel like stretching it)

And I don't think we know much about test in yet

Ye. He's not an Orokin Dax, just a normal boring human drafted during the Old War and given the title of Low Gaurdian for his efforts.

Eh, I think "low Guardian" - probably just Guardian, due to the capitalization of the name - might have been what Stalker called himself and his fellow Dax. After all, he calls the Orokin "cold and gold Emperors" but we have YET to see or have mention of any Emperor-class within the Orokin in any other source. Only Executors.

Tenno is a family(the family of Hayden Tenno, I know shocking) and it's possible for teshin to be pseudo Tenno because technically stalker with his Excaliber suit is a pseudo tenno(If you feel like stretching it)

And I don't think we know much about test in yet

Hayden Tenno is not canon - as far as we know. Dark Sector's nothing but a spiritual predecessor to Warframe, has no canon ties, and we have no evidence that any "Hayden Tenno" appears in Warframe lore, just an easter egg written on Excalibur's shoulder.

Hayden Tenno is not canon - as far as we know. Dark Sector's nothing but a spiritual predecessor to Warframe, has no canon ties, and we have no evidence that any "Hayden Tenno" appears in Warframe lore, just an easter egg written on Excalibur's shoulder.

For me that's enough, we are named after the guy, he's on our arm, and we have a protoexcaliber skin when he was proto excaliber

Just throwing it out there, Tyl Regor refers to Teshin as a pseudo-Tenno. Not Orokin. Not saying he isn't Orokin; he could be a cross between Tenno and Orokin.

Tyl also refers to the Tenno as "lizards" and Alad V as a "jellyfish", so I'd say he's just fond of insulting nicknames rather than "pseudo-Tenno" being a proper classification for Teshin.