The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan:

(XBOX)Zed2501

So gonna throw this out there, The Hidden Shadow Village Clan. Sounds to me you would be a great asset and we have the resources and the opportunities. Think about it, maybe read our post. When you decide, hit me up or if you want to go straight to the head, hit up ORICHEEMARU; and we will set up a dojo tour ect. 

Hi Zedd,

We would love to have you at Lock N Load. We are a large moon clan so we have lots of individuals on at a time in both our clan and alliance chat. We do all kinds of missions but we have traditionally been very successful in DE events (1st place in 4 out of 5) and the solar rails (9 rails with our amazing alliance, The Art of War).

We have many members in our leadership who also work and have obligations so we totally understand when you can't be active. I, myself, work Monday's through Fridays and sometimes Saturdays :(. lol

Anyways if you want to know more about us before you make your decision just toggle the search criteria to "Most Recently Updated" and you should find our main thread on that page.

If you wish to join, you can PM me, respond directly here, or respond directly to our main page and I'll get you an invite out asap.

Cheers Tenno!

Lorewalker1022