Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy missions with a data mass upload "bonus" are extremely difficult when solo.

AreWeHuman

Every few rooms you must go back to get the data pack you aren't currently carrying because if you get too far away from it/leave it laying around too long, it will despawn. It's a pretty big pain.

They should either all be able to be carried together or this mission combination shouldn't happen when solo.

The OP probably means the type of mission when you have to collect datapacks and take them to extraction (spy missions), but then you get bonus mission in which you are provided with a single datapack that you have to upload to ship's navigational system. These two do not stack and when you pick one it drops the other one.

And yes it's pretty annoying. I usually just restart the mission, it doesn't happen often though.

These missions would be alot easier if they explained everything clearly. I spent nearly an hour on the first spy mission of the game because I had to solo it. I had to refight waves after clearing all of them then having to go back and get all the datapacks. Only to find out I could have picked them all up at the same time.

These missions would be alot easier if they explained everything clearly. I spent nearly an hour on the first spy mission of the game because I had to solo it. I had to refight waves after clearing all of them then having to go back and get all the datapacks. Only to find out I could have picked them all up at the same time.

well, they prolly don't stack to you... they sure as hell stack to me in the spy missions where I have to collect even more packets...

edit: missed a thing

My god. Neither of you get what I am talking about. there are two different kinds of missions where you need data packs in this game. One is a spy mission where you collect them from terminals, these stack with each other. The other is a data upload mission where you plant data in a nav computer. These datapacks DO NOT stack with spy missions. So, on SPY MISSIONS with a DATA UPLOAD BONUS mission on solo, YOU CANNOT CARRY BOTH.