Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Skin Pricing Issue?

ExodusBlack

Time exclusive means it will come back at a later date as seen with Proto-Excalibur skin.

Calm down and don't panic. Also, 2 weeks are a long period of time. Surely you could farm the void a bit and sell stuff for the plat you need in that time.

I can afford it, the thing is taking 3 months break is very easy in warframe and by that time you would miss 2 deluxe skins. No other game seems to do this kind of deal. You want to have as much stuff in the market as possible so people get a whole lot more to pick from. These skins should be on the market 24/7. Doesn't matter if its deluxe edition. It would just give new players a reason to work for something if they love the class. Yeah the proto skin returned. AFTER A YEAR. 50 Weeks it wasn't on the market, 50 weeks with potential customers who might have bought it. 50 weeks is A LOT. 2 weeks is nothing.

Try pitching this sale idea to bunch of corporate people.

I have this unlimited skin I worked on for months, put in on sale for 2 weeks in November then hold it off for a year. How does that sound? They would be telling you to stop being in charge of the market.

take a look under the skirt of saryn, im shure saryn is now 80 % male and 20 % female (houston, we have a gender problem)

even the "flowers" can not hide whats true about now =))))))))

rework ? what ? ...

thats the law of fast cash, "some thing" has to pay for }8[=]

Edited by DUR4NDAL