Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25 Phorid Kills

Hassohappa

5 Chassis drops

1 Helmet drop

3 Neurode drops

Has DE ever mentioned how many times they expect someone to have to kill a boss before they can make a Warframe? AFAIK there is no dynamic influence on drop rates so I could easily kill him another 25 times and still not have Nyx.

The hate I have for Phorid is out of this world. Those homing true damage missiles... I'm sorry for your pain. I also got all the pieces in <10 runs. Just gotta keep it strong, brother.

i think i probably killed the jackal well over 60 times (maybe even closer to 80-90) before i completed my rhino components list

best of luck to you

just kill tyl regor a dozen times last night trying to help a buddy get ash parts, nothing except detonite/fieldron S#&amp;&#036;

I think RNG needs a looksee, see people have issues with frame bps and others don't.

I checked my boss kills today, around 40 grineer, 40 corpus and 10 infested boss kills. I also know that around half of those kills were not for bp gain, but rare mats/money/helping a friend.

That means I got all frames in ~ 45-50 runs. How is it that I get that luck 11 times, yet no one else does?

I apologise if this sounds like boasting, but I am just curious as to the absurdity of the current RNG.

I think RNG needs a looksee, see people have issues with frame bps and others don't.

I checked my boss kills today, around 40 grineer, 40 corpus and 10 infested boss kills. I also know that around half of those kills were not for bp gain, but rare mats/money/helping a friend.

That means I got all frames in ~ 45-50 runs. How is it that I get that luck 11 times, yet no one else does?

I apologise if this sounds like boasting, but I am just curious as to the absurdity of the current RNG.

You are one event in a sea of events, and most people do not report what you report. You are an extreme end of the spectrum. This should suggest that RNG is probably working as intended. Indeed, if everyone or even most people got the three unique things that only drop some of the time when a boss is killed quickly, then it sure would NOT be random.

This is in no way a defense of RNG as a system. I don't like it at all. It's just pointing out how that shows little, if anything, about their RNG.

You only get boss kill credit if you physically scored the killing blow, btw.

Also, the math has been done and it's much closer to 25 than 40... lemme go dig that up...

Edit: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45426-please-read-this-before-posting-about-drop-rates/?hl=%2Bcomplaining+%2Babout+%2Bdrops

28 is the expected runs before acquiring BPs.

Edited by Kyrkitao

I believe the average is something around 46 to get all the pieces. Someone did the math once.

Ouch...

I'm up to 9 frames now that I've farmed and have always gotten the full set below 30 kills. I only do about 2-5 kills a day when I farm for it though.

You only get boss kill credit if you physically scored the killing blow, btw.Also, the math has been done and it's much closer to 25 than 40... lemme go dig that up...Edit: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45426-please-read-this-before-posting-about-drop-rates/?hl=%2Bcomplaining+%2Babout+%2Bdrops28 is the expected runs before acquiring BPs.

Despite this I know the majority of frames took me no more than 3 or 4 runs. And I soloed a lot just for speed.

I know I am a rare case, I even got all three stalker bps in around 24 hours of release... but it does appear that the majority of people struggle to obtain the third bp. Is the % chance lessened if you have the other two?

Despite this I know the majority of frames took me no more than 3 or 4 runs. And I soloed a lot just for speed.

I know I am a rare case, I even got all three stalker bps in around 24 hours of release... but it does appear that the majority of people struggle to obtain the third bp. Is the % chance lessened if you have the other two?

I think in general the systems BP is less common than the other two and the helmet is more common.

Took about 45 Phorid runs to get what I wanted. My advice is to run it solo in a private match. Aggro the boss and then invite your friends after the boss is aggro'd so he spawns at a low level / stays at a low level. Then kill.

If he doesn't at least drop a neurode or a decent mod, then just leave without extracting (you will want the neurodes later trust me).