The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Clan

_Vortus_

MR20, maybe 21 eventually if i buckle down and play more AW.     Old clan kinda faded away so moving on.   I generaly am somewhere between serious and casual I guess.   LIke playing solo about as much as groups.   Mediocre host.   Have good internet but my old puter is showing its age.  *coughAthlon2cough*   Am remaining in current clan for trading purposes until find a new home.      

What I'm looking for in a Moon or possibly Mountain clan

...activity.    Things to do, players playing, players talking.   Hours without a post in chat is not what I am looking for

...some age.   I'm an older gamer, retired (though not actually retirement age) and don't want to listen to voices changing on coms.   Not asking that you have owned an 8 track or cassette deck but at least know they existed.

...respectful of others and reasonably clean.   I don't push my values on others but neither do i want their's pushed on me.  Not a preacher but also do not want to log on and see NSFW pics all over.

...a clan that does raids, and is patient in teaching others ways to do it as well.  Clan was fading when they were introduced, so only ever tried pub's, and for assorted reasons never successfully completed one.   Those initial failures left a bad taste and never bothered after.  Looking forward to another go at it.

What I offer to a clan

.., have all frames (not counting Excal Prime, wasnt around for that), all tatered and most forma'd to one extent or another

... willing to help other players if I am able

... I play this game a pretty decent amount and have no issues supporting research for clan tech or colors.

... reasonably calm player on coms with no issues listening to orders by whomever is leading the raid/squad

... able to play long runs.   My wife views my gaming a hidden blessing as it keeps me away from other expensive hobbies.   My other secret for keeping unwanted guests out of the gaming room is Deviled eggs, Doritos with bean dip and a cold beer.   Unlike in game, gas is OP.

Edited by _Vortus_

Hey dude, I was in the same boat once until I found AOD. Here is our thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495311-the-angels-of-death-vocal-teamspeak3forum-communityfull-research-n-other-stuff/

Activity: We are active most of the day depending on the time zone you play. Clan chat usually has people in it, but because a large chunk of our member base uses our teamspeak server, there are times where its a little quiet.

Age: Our team speak server has ages that range from 12 to 55 (Although we started to put a 16+ age limit due to the maturity of the team speak at times). 

Respect: This is one of our rules, if people don't respect one another and cause a fuss then they won't last very long if they don't want to change their ways. As for imposing of views, most of this can be covered by our 12th CoC: 12. No comments about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We are here to play games. As for in game stuff, I can't say I have had somebody TELL me how to play something. As for NSFW imagery, I wouldn't allow that to be posted in places for everybody to see. If that happens between two people in a private chat then thats their business.  

Raids: Depending on who is online, we can have a run of days that have raids going each day. We also have a post on our forums for people to organize their own raids or sign up to one being hosted. 

As for the things you offer, there are very few things we ask for people to join full time. We don't recruit only MR10+ or anything like that as we want to build a community of people who want to play the game and have fun.

There are two things you can do:

In game only: This is like any other clan where you have all the in game things. But if this is what you want, I will send you an in game invite ASAP

However since you want to communicate VIA microphone which isn't as common in game I would recommend

Full member ship: lol I know it sounds like a sales pitch but like I said, theres no cost. Its just a quick induction and agreeing to our rules and then you are set. You just need a microphone and teamspeak 3.

Hope you decide to join us. 

Hello _Vortus_

Hey there we at The Chaos Vanguard community would like to invite you to join us, we do have a TS3 and are very active with a very helpful community. So we hope to see you soon!

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)

--> Ability to communicate in English

--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

--> A thick skin for our crude jokes

Links: Website: http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regard

FadedSong