The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Clan

_Vortus_

MR20, maybe 21 eventually if i buckle down and play more AW.     Old clan kinda faded away so moving on.   I generaly am somewhere between serious and casual I guess.   LIke playing solo about as much as groups.   Mediocre host.   Have good internet but my old puter is showing its age.  *coughAthlon2cough*   Am remaining in current clan for trading purposes until find a new home.      

What I'm looking for in a Moon or possibly Mountain clan

...activity.    Things to do, players playing, players talking.   Hours without a post in chat is not what I am looking for

...some age.   I'm an older gamer, retired (though not actually retirement age) and don't want to listen to voices changing on coms.   Not asking that you have owned an 8 track or cassette deck but at least know they existed.

...respectful of others and reasonably clean.   I don't push my values on others but neither do i want their's pushed on me.  Not a preacher but also do not want to log on and see NSFW pics all over.

...a clan that does raids, and is patient in teaching others ways to do it as well.  Clan was fading when they were introduced, so only ever tried pub's, and for assorted reasons never successfully completed one.   Those initial failures left a bad taste and never bothered after.  Looking forward to another go at it.

What I offer to a clan

.., have all frames (not counting Excal Prime, wasnt around for that), all tatered and most forma'd to one extent or another

... willing to help other players if I am able

... I play this game a pretty decent amount and have no issues supporting research for clan tech or colors.

... reasonably calm player on coms with no issues listening to orders by whomever is leading the raid/squad

... able to play long runs.   My wife views my gaming a hidden blessing as it keeps me away from other expensive hobbies.   My other secret for keeping unwanted guests out of the gaming room is Deviled eggs, Doritos with bean dip and a cold beer.   Unlike in game, gas is OP.

As far as raids go i have to push them to do that i always go raiding with my friends who are from other clans =) but this clan is friendly as much as it can be so everyone will help you out im new at bossing people around so i cant tell you a lot yet but im doing the best that i can :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you still haven't got a clan I would like to invite you to The Chaos Vanguard!

However there is requirements for The Chaos Vanguard.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Kind Regards

CWalker91

Or you could join my clan. We only have 150 members As of now But our only requirement is that you do not afk for more than 90 days

If your interserested i can help ya out. Since my clan main aim is to Help out Begginers  Do not be surprise if we do not do much raids