Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Have Some Positivity.

Guardian_Legion

Positivity? Whats that? Can you eat it? what does it taste like? and how do you spell it? 

Edit: The forums just hate the word positivity you can't spell it right apparently. What a bad joke DE... Much bad, Such terrible, many sad.

Edited by TheSIlent1

... Not gonna lie, assuming what was under the suit was a relatable human being I'd tap that.

Whether a human being is beneath the suit or not is unimportant. I'd tap the suit itself, hell, I'd tap it even if Phorid lived inside.

You've gotta admit, Phorid's got same dayum fine legs. Nothing like Jackal though... legs for dayyyyyssss.

but she's not soooooooo no.

The urge to go incredibly in-depth into this and thoroughly explain every single tiny, minute facet of why you're horribly incorrect is overpowering. But I must resist... this thread was supposed to be positive.

Instead, I'll link you to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531492-the-super-duper-ultra-mega-parkour-20-zephyr-movement-tutorial/. Now you can be educated without tainting this thread.

The urge to go incredibly in-depth into this and thoroughly explain every single tiny, minute facet of why you're horribly incorrect is overpowering. But I must resist... this thread was supposed to be positive.

Instead, I'll link you to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531492-the-super-duper-ultra-mega-parkour-20-zephyr-movement-tutorial/. Now you can be educated without tainting this thread.

I can very clearly see her wearing the default helmet. Also I get that same feeling...

Oh, I interpreted it differently. My mistake.

The image also doesn't show her attached to the ground by her beak. If you're taking liberties with it, why can't I?

No, It's fine It's the way that I wrote it that was the problem. I would of done the same thing in your situation. Because in theory if I was there I would make her be attached to the ground by her beak via brute force.... :)

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
*sharp intake of breath*
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Asphyxiation*
-ded. reason: Positivity-