Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could The Brightness Of Saryn's Spore Explosions Be Toned Down A Bit?

Defendor

With the current spore visuals, if you use a dim color the spores are a bit hard to see. However, if you use a bright color, the  spores' explosion FX is way over the top. It, in turn, make everything hard to see whenever you're popping spores, which is all the time.

IMO toning down the effects would improve her usability a lot.

Should be turned up so that all may be forced to draw their eyes away from the screen in the face of my magnificent spore's true power which should not only smite my victims but also the eye sight of trusted allie who refuse to turn away because they bewildered by such awe. 

For only to witness the incredible effects of Miasma live, one must be ready to pay the steep price of blindness in order to enjoy such a spectacle. Truly DE knows what it needs to do but unfortunately didn't take it full force. Instead we are stuck with this dreary functional ability that everyone willfully ignores as their eyes will remained unburned from within their sockets. 

Many of you will disagree but you know not the pleasure in bearing witness to the grotesque event of your most hated enemy melting into a blinding pool of light. 

Edited by Unholyrequiem

I don't have Bloom or Color Correction on. I had Glare on, but then I turned it off and it didn't change anything. Here's what it looks like:

ZzrwANK.jpg

hN30v1Q.jpg

That's the best I could do with my screenshot skills, but the effects are way brighter when a big group explodes. It's too much. You can't see anything. I can only imagine how annoying it would be to play with a guy spamming Spore.

Again, this would be ok for an ult, but Spore is a skill you spam constantly and get at least a dozen of explosions like this per cast.

Edited by Defendor